❤Part 14❤

Bela's POV 

*Beep* *Beep* , my sleep is disturbed  by the vibration of my phone, i lazily open my eyes.. and what i see made my sleep to  run away, i am sleeping on mahir jii. he was hugging him tightly,hugging me like her own teddy bear.. 

is this happens everyday ?? or just today ??  i feel my cheeks to heat up, he is really close to me..  his lips are  near my neck, his hand holding my waist.. i stare at him for a minute. he looks super cute and handsome when he sleeps..  sleeping like a *winter bear* 

i want to stare him for some more minutes but my phone again start vibrating, when i saw the caller's ID it's UV... Why is he calling so early ?! ..
It must be important I guess.
I slow remove Mahir's hand from my waist and put it aside on a pillow and attend the call..

"Hello! Yes UV " I answered the call
"Hello ! Bela will you please come out of the room for a second , I need your help " he said.. I think to refuse but then I remember that he save me from that punishment so at least I can help him  " okay ! I am coming " I said I can hear him smiling...

I went outside the room.. and saw him standing in front of door

I kept a sweet smile on my face and ask "Yes !! How I can help you " i ask
"Well, I just lied about help matter " he said, I look at him with confuse expression..
"Vo.. actually I want to ask you for the beach party" he said..  "beach party ?? "I question..
"Yes ! Actually this is a beach party and in this every one has their own partner to dance and to play various types of games so I want you to be my partner " he said which quite surprising because he know that I already have my partner (majir jii )  still he is asking

"UV... I.. I am sorry but.." he interrupt me  " ah... It's okay, don't worry I just want to ask because mahir bhai is not interested in all these things " he said... I agree with him, he is really very less interested..

"No worries , just leave it...  Well, I have bought this for you " he said and handed me a box...

" What is this ??" I ask.. "well, we become Friends yesterday so this is just a friendship gift, keep it otherwise I will feel hurt " he said I nodded with a smile...

"So, let's meet you at breakfast table " I ask, he nodded I started to go but he stop me..
He suddenly widen his arms

"Friendship hug ? " he ask... I hesitate for a minute but then I too hug him...

After than I pass him a smile and say him good bye then headed to my room... To see Mahir jii sleeping, but for my unfortunate he was already up and was showering .... I suddenly saw the the box I am holding..
' what is this ?!' I ask myself

I open that box and that box contains.... chocolates 🤤..
I just jump in happiness.. my fav chocolates ..
I started eating chocolate waiting for Mahir jii

Mahir's  POV

To cool down myself I went to take a shower...

While showering only one scene Bela hugging UV was going on in my mind...
I... I am jealous??? No... No I am jealous, why would I be ??  I don't even love her, she's just my responsibility.. that's it
But ...
Then why.. why I feel so bad when I think that she's not mine but of someone else, someone who love her... Someone whom she loved in his past...may be that vik... Vikrant
Why I just hate this name ...

What is happening to me ?? Why I can't accept that she's not mine... ??? Why I am jealous ??
Why ??? Damn ittt  why ??!!!

Not Mahir you can't fall for her , you are not allowed to fall for her , she's not yours...

AHH!!! Think positive , I am not falling for her I just care for her that the reason why I don't like UV because I know what type of person he is !! Yah !!??? That's itt...

Relax !!

I somehow calm down myself and come out from the shower only to find a Bela eating chocolates with chocolate spread all over her face...

This melts my heart and I automatically feel relaxed seeing her face ... She have to admit she is looking damn cute

" Good morning Mahir jii" she said while her mouth half full of chocolates...   I can't handle but smile at her "good morning " I wish her again...

"Who bought you these chocolates ? " I ask... "UV...!" She replied and my smile flew away, I again feel something angry inside me... So just ignore her and went to balcony... Followed by her..  she stand beside me
"Will you join for the beach party " she asked out of blue " nope, such parties are a way more annoying " I said coldly "but, there will be a lot of games, dance and music " she added
" That makes it even more annoying " I reply again coldly 
" Please na,  you will enjoy " she hold my hand try to convince me  " I told you I am not coming !!!" I said a bit loudly which make her a little scared that she jump at her place.. then she nodded slightly looking down... And move towards the bed , her smile suddenly fade.. cause of me..

I try to went to her to talk to her but suddenly hear a knock on the door ...  She went to open the door... And the person I see on the door made me even more angry. It was UV..
When she close the door... "All are waiting, for breakfast " she said very slowly in upset manner and went in bathroom taking her clothes...

This is the worst thing, seeing her sad that too because of me !!..

~~~~~~~~~
We went on break fast table, bela is not talking to me... Otherwise she talk too much..

I was sitting beside her... But suddenly my phone start ringing and I went to attend it, when I return I saw UV sitting at my place and  he is talking to Bela who is happily talking to him smiling too !!!...

Just two minutes ago, she was sad and now happy.. what the heck !!!  And this UV every time...
Control Mahir !!! I said to myself and took a seat beside UV...

Our breakfast arrive and we dig in..

After breakfast~~

Kuhu stand up and tell everyone about beach party..

"Who are joining ??" She ask everyone raise their hand except me...

Every one look at me "come on Bhai !! Now you have partner too Bela Bhabhi join us na " bultu said I ignore him..

Suddenly UV speak up out of blue " leave it na, if he doesn't want to join , we guys can enjoy ourselves "UV said..

"Finee!!" Everyone said while UV smirk ?? .....

Why he smirk?!!