❤Part-26❤

Hello !! Potato author here 💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore any errors

Author's POV 

Sometimes  life is totally expected, only day can change your whole life.. same happened with mahir and bela.. 

mahir who was going to confess his love to bela and going to tell her truth about her past suddenly gave her hand to someone else 

while  bela who was already not aware of her past is thrown to someone by the person she love the most..

Flashback

Mahir reached his office, he went to his cabin to meet a tensed ruhi there..

"What happened ?? Why you suddenly called me ??" Mahir asked and just received a nervous face of ruhi

"What wrong ?" He again asked

"Mahir t-there is a person c-calling h-himself vikrant" she said nervous expecting Mahir reaction.. while Mahir was shocked.. he don't know what to do

"Let's talk to him" ruhi suggested, Mahir nodded...

****

"How I can believe you are vikrant ??" Mahir asked him with a cold tone..

"I know, you will not believe me so I have came with evidence" vikrant said showing some pictures of him and Bela being together....

" If you were vikrant why you leave her on her wedding day ?? " Mahir asked..

"It's because my parents don't want Bela as my wife so we were getting married in a temple but my parents stop with some goons and I didn't went on time and when I reached there Bela was already gone, since I am finding her insanely then when I saw her with you in your interview I get to know that she's my Bela " he said something hurt Mahir when he said 'my bela'

"And that interview has been 3months old where you were these months "this time ruhi questioned

" Since last 3 months I have been trying to get Mahir sirs appointment, it's been really hard to get his appointment that why I took 3 months" he replied leaving both of them dumbstruck...

"But now she don't love you, she love me" Mahir said

"You have lied to her by not telling her 'her past' about me while you know everything, you cheated on her, your love is fake" he said.. Mahir was about to punch him but stop himself...

"Who do you think she will chose from you and me ? Do you think she will believe you if I say you are telling her lie" Mahir said confidently

" So you will made her live in a lie, without telling her 'her past' and about her love 'me' and what if one day she remembered everything then what will do" vikrant smirk, while Mahir was silent.

"Can you then face her? Don't you think she will hate you, don't you want her happiness that is with me her lover not you " Vikrant added... Mahir was still standing silent

" Tell me mister mahir shegal " vikrant yell...

"What I have to do " Mahir asked with a very heavy heart Vikrant smirk..

" You have to just pretend that you don't love her" Vikrant said....

"Just treat her like a princess" Mahir said with deep voice that send shiver through Vikrant body...

Present

Mahir was lying on his bed lifelessly, while the whole room was a mess. His mattress has bela's scent that smells like heaven,  his eyes don't have tears but pain.. purely pain..

He regrets not telling Bela truth the very first day, he regrets not telling Bela about her past on the day he read his diary..

Remembering bela's tears her crying yet beautiful face made his heart ache with pain, seeing his love in love because of him feeling someone is stabing directly in his heart

He never knew we would fall in with someone this deeply...
Last time he cried was when his father left him and his mother..

On the other side

Bela was sitting in a corner of a room her knees fold and she too was lifelessly sitting remembering every beautiful moments she spent with mahir that breaks her heart thinking that every moment they had, every kiss every hug was a lie, beautiful lie..

She wasn't expecting to thrown like that from the person she love the most to someone she barely know...

**************
1 week pass...

Mahir made himself busy in his work, not even eating proper, just work like doing work is the first and last thing he need to be alive..

"Why there are so many errors" Mahir shouted at his assistant that she was almost ready to cry..

"S-sorry S-sir" she said trying to control her tears... Mahir throw the whole file upon her..

" Just leave my office, you are fired" he shouted  she went from his cabin crying

Ruhi enter mahir's cabin

"You have no need to let out your frustration on your assistant " she said.

" Leave my office" mahir said coldly...

"Mahir listen to me, don't be like this, will Bela want this?" Ruhi tried to calm him

" I said leave my office " he shouted, ruhi flinched..

" You know what rot in hell " ruhi shouted going out from his cabin in anger

" I am rotting in hell" Mahir whisper to himself...

Meanwhile

"Bela eat this food" Vikrant said to her 10th time in a day... But Bela just was sitting no replies nothing..

"Bela I am losing my temper" Vikrant said being angry as Bela haven't eaten much from last week...

"I am not hungry " she replied

"I said eat it" This time Vikrant shouted and Bela flinch but still doesn't move..

Vikrant took a bite and forcefully open her mouth trying to feed her but Bela was protesting with her hand..

Vikrant took her hand and roll her wrist ... And again started feeding her... She ate this time was she was in Pain due to vikrant hold on her wrist...

"A-ah it hurts " Bela said.. Vikrant leave her hand.

"Just like that eat your whole food, otherwise it will be worse " he warn her and left from there...

A tear escaped from Bela's eyes...

"May be I deserve it" she mumbles to herself...

------------------------------------

This potato author is very bad at writing sad stories, so if somewhere it looks too over so please ignore

What you think about this part ??

Thank you soo much !💜💜