He too has a name!!!

" Mominah you asked me about when can u join, u can join us from coming monday. I'll assign someone to train you during this period. "

     I was so happy on hearing this and I wanted to share it with Baji Jaan. We human beings are so desperate for love and appreciation that whenever we find a source, we'll flee towards it on any significant or even significant occasion of life. Some months ago i abhored seeing her on my engagement and now I want to meet her daily, listen to her magical words forever. I wish I could stay with her 24 /7 . The vibes of positivity, love and peace around her are always enthralling . She has become my ideal and a trusted guide now . I quickly got ready covered my head with shawl and left for Jamia tul Noor.

         " Baji jan! Im joining Dad's office from coming Monday! Im soo excited about this. I'll finally be starting my professional life after staying free for many months after graduating "

       " Ma Shaa Allah meri jaan ! Im soo happy for you . I want to see you as strong and  confident person in your professional life. May Allah bless you with loads of successes in both the worlds "
          After saying this she hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. Such a loving lady she is. Then for few moments she just stared at me and then continued:

       " Mominah Beta I love your struggle to become a better Muslimah. I see you have starting covering your head and body with a shawl despite strong opposition from your parents but now that you're about to enter in the professional world I just want to say few more things Meri Jaan!"

        " G baji Plz tell me what is it?"

     " Beta go fetch Quran e Pak from first shelf " I did as she said

       " Now open Surah Ahzab and recite verse 59 "
I began the recitation in Arabic and then the translation which said

       O Prophet(P.B.U.H) tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they should draw down their shawls over them, this is more likely for them to be recognised hence not teased

  I finished recitation and looked towards baji jan. Before I could say anything she spoke

   "Mominah now some Mufassireen e Karaam say that according to this Ayat Veil( covering of face)  is a Compuslion  and some say its Mustahab( not compulsion but a prefered act ). I wont go into this discussion as both Mufassireen had their valid points. I will just say that why cant we leave all reasoning behind and do it out of love of Allah Pak. In love all sorts of reasoning fails. In love there are no if's whats and whys . We know for sure that our Almighty Allah likes us this way so we should like it too. We should be dressed in a way our Beloved Allah likes to see us!  "

    " baji? I ..."

  " Mominah! My child! I want to see you step into your professional life as a practicing, strong and confident Muslimah, in a way Allah will love to see you!  Im not enforcing anything meri Jaan! Im just suggesting you .........If you ever are able to make up your mind for this do this out of your love for Allah Pak!"

" Baji Jaan ..........I umm......."

    " Beta You can say freely what you want to"

" Its that baji .....I will feel restricted and society and my parents won't accept me this way ! "

" Mominah resticted? ??
      No meri Jaan Islam is the religion which made women emerge as strong independent individuals.It granted them bundles of rights. It raised their status to being much more than just a source to continue families . Our religion has histories of buisneswomen, women working in battlefields , scholars and much more excelling in their professions within the confines of their hijab and veils. Veils didn't restrict them. Veil instead sets free. Na Mehrams wont be able to see ur beauty and nobility but you on the other hand will be performing every task you want "

" and about society Mominah.......there will always be supporters who will forever back you up and opposers who will gossip for sometime and forget later on . Why worry about temporary gossipers ? And decide yourself what is more important this society or Allah Subhan Wa Taa'la 's Razaa!  Take your time beta the decision will always be yours"

     Baji jaan surely wishes me to see with a veil  but  it's not that easy. Infact it's not easy at all to just give up the way you were living for soo long when you already know how  your parents  would react . My heart was getting heavy . Every piece of my heart was telling me that Baji Jaan words were right but my mind was giving me scenarios where I would not be able to cope up with veil on . Engrossed in deep thoughts I entered my house where my maid informed me that Dad was waiting for me  in driangroom with some guest.

    I straight away headed there. Dad was sitting on the double seater sofa while a person' s back was visible to me who was seated on single seater opposite to Dad . I entered and said my Salam to make my presence known. Dad signalled me to sit with him which I did without sparing a glance on whoever was the guest.

   " Mominah meet this  amazing young man Momin Farman ! He will be your incharge during your training period in our company "

  I raised my eyes to see who was going to be my head and boom ! It was him again !!!And there it was, my hyper functioning heart again!I was totally shocked but he seemed calm ! He has got a name too ! Obviously everyone has a name ! What am I even thinking!! but still now I finally know who he is but him, my incharge!!!No that's going to be problematic. My chain was of thoughts were broken when dad spoke again

       " He joined us about a month ago as Managing Director . He is not only intelligent and hardworking but such a humble human being. He has become my favourite in no time !"

    " Sir that's totally your kindness. Jazak Allah for this appreciation, Sir."

Humble, yes, he seems so... But I was soo rude to him when clearly he wasn't at fault and now I would have to work under him?? . I got more uncomfortable when dad excused us to attend a call. I thought it was better for me to leave too so I rose saying
" It was nice to meet you, Sir .Im hopeful that I'll be able to learn from you in the future."
with this i turned my steps to leave but 'as usual' was halted by his words

   " Ms Abdullah !"

I just turned and looked at him . He surely is going to be rude to me for what I did Perhaps he will demand an apology from me . After a few moments silence he spoke

    " Im Sorry!"

What??? Why is he saying sorry? I was the one who was rude!

" Im sorry I made you uncomfortable the other day. I was at fault for stopping you indecently twice . Actually I wasn't following you . I come in neighbourhood to pickup my Mom . And yes I don't live nearby..."

I was totally amazed about how humbly he was apologizing with his gaze constantly down and what an idiot I had been

" Im sorry for misunderstanding you, Sir " I feebly muttered

" No there's no need at all. I just wanted to clarify things so that you may be able to work with me without feeling uncomfortable and.."
He stopped after he saw Dad coming back inside . I muttered Allah Hafiz to both of them to return to my shelter my room.......