because he sees you the same way I always did

As always I'll tell you when the song is supposed to start.
Enjoy

Okay__ this is your chance
Who are you talking to?
Myself?
You mean, me
No, I mean like, me, myself
Yea , that's what I said
Ugh no, when I say myself it's without you doing anything stupid or funny!, do you understand?
Do you mean "Do I understand" ?hahaha
I'm just gonna go
Yea, me too *roll eyes*

You can put the music now

Narrator

The song began, Payton placed his hand on ___s waist, and __put her hand on his shoulders, they started dancing looking into each other's eyes.
-it's weird to think that I hated you once- __ said and then looked down- everything for that stupid reason-

-it wasn't stupid ...- Payton denied. She chuckled- you know it was -she leaned her in Payton's shoulder and kept dancing.

Many memories and thoughts passed through _'s mind

Narrator ___

SEriOusLy !!!!!!

WhO iS tHat BiTch ?????

Narrator

Anyways...she a was thinking about Payton too. She went back when they met, then all the drama they have been through, the time she started catching feelings for him, their first date, first kiss and at that moment ,their first dance .

Narrator Finn
*One hour before*

Mom: are you ready?

F: I don't know how she'll react *I looked through the cars window *

She dropped me in the old school( well it's not old but it's where I went six months ago)

I was wearing a black suit with a tie, nothing out of this world.

everyone stared at me while I ran through the hallways. This time the hallways felt longer and bigger. I brought some flowers because I wanted to surprise ___ . when I finally arrived to the place where the dance was, i was shaking so much. I opened the doors and started searching for__. I kept looking every where but I couldn't fin her. Then i went to the other part of the hall. as soon as i opened the doors i dropped the flowers I was holding.

narrator__

what the fuck!?

what was HE doing here?!

I stopped dancing, and I froze while I saw Finn leaving. I could easily see his face he was frozen as well. He definitely saw me then, he looked down and left . Payton asked me if everything was all right. Thank god he didn't saw Finn. "nothing, I- I need to go..." I responded

narrator payton

what the-

narrator __

I ran through the door and quickly grabbed the flowers Finn dropped. And tried to talk to him. While I was running I accidentally crashed with that bitch that was with Jaeden a while ago.

"oh! I'm so sorry!" she apologized

"don't worry" I said the fast as I could. I didn't wanted to lose any time. I kept walking but before I started running she said"__" I stopped "you are __, right?" "how do you know who I am?" I said. but I didn't turned around. "Jaeden talks a lot about you" I sighed. " I'm in a little bit of a run" I responded. and I continued running.

When I finally left the hall, I didn't see Finn. so I started searching every where. Luckily I didn't have to search too much. I saw Finn sitting outside with his head down. Although it was raining he didn't seemed to care that much.I walked towards him.

narrator

-hi!- __ said with a very awkward voice and opened her arms waiting for a hug.

-who was him?- he said giving only that few words for a answer.

- I'm sorry? -__ said confused and placed her arms down.

-you were dancing with someone- he said very slowly - WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?- he said in a very rude voice and stand up

-hey! calm down- __ took one step away. then he calmed down and sit down- are you serious? we haven't talked in almost half of year, and THIS is all what you say?-

-for last time, who was him?

-he is payton, he- he is just a friend- she tried to lie.

-no he is not!- he denied and stand up again

-and how do you know? and you can not even complain about ANYTHING! six months and not even a single text.-

-i'm so sorry but i don't like the fact that you are dating someone else-he slightly grabbed __s hand but she quickly took it apart

-I'm not dating him!-she tried to lie again- and even if I were. you can't tell me who I can or can not date-

-it-it's not like if you've been around lately...-___ said with a quiet and weak voice.

-You're right , I'm-I'm sorry.- Finn sighed -It's hard to think that you forgot me that easily-

-Oh my god!- she chuckled- I can't believe you right now!- then she stopped talking for a few seconds- Yeah, you're right. I did forget about you really fast- she said with a sarcastic tone- that's why I cried almost every night trying to convince myself that us was going to be the same. That we weren't going to loose those twelve years that we spent together. And in tiny thing that happened I wished you were here, trying to make things better like you always did. So if you ask... no I never forgot you. And no, it was never easy getting over you.-  A tear escaped from __s eye- It's that why you were with that guy?- Finn replied- For the last time, him and I are nothing- __ said- __ I know what he thinks when he sees you! I know when someone has that feeling of exitment - Finn exclaimed- oh, and why are you so sure about that?- __ asked- because he sees you the same way I always did-Fin carefully put his hands over __s face. Getting closer. He was about to kiss her.