We need to talk

The rest of the day I didn't go anywhere, I stayed home and id pretty much nothing.

the next day I decided to talk with Payton. I got up, changed brushed my teeth, grabbed my things and left. I was on my way to school when I saw him, he lives in the same street so we walked together.

P: hello my love!

- my love? that's- that's new...

P: so... how was your weekend?

- pretty normal how was yours?

P: normal * then there was an absolute silence. God! that's one of the most awkward conversations I ever had

p:I- I talked to Jaeden

- you did? * I suddenly gained interest*

p: yeah, we talked about that day at starbucks

-oh...shit!* I whispered

P: * he laughed* _! don't worry it's not like you've kissed anyone else, well actually you did kissed my cousin... But both were against your will so, it doesn't count!

- about that... Payton, we need to talk. *We both stopped walking, his face turned from awkward happy to serious worried* Payton, I- * I sighed* I... *long pause*

P:you..

-I-have an amazing idea! why don't we talk about this tomorrow at dinner?

I know! its terrible but I couldn't tell him, but on the other side I have extra time to think.

P:of course *he chuckled*

after a while Emily came to talk to me.

E: so, how did it went with Payton?

-we didn't talked

E: What why?

-I just, couldn't, I'm going to tell him tomorrow

I know I always tell you this but I'm just resuming my day, the rest of the day was like every other day except that Finn was in my classroom. And the worst part, he was besides me. He didn't make anything but jokes. After a few of them the teacher got mad and sent him to detention, and that was pretty much the only things that happened at school that weren't normal.

When I arrived home my parents told me they were going to be away for two days, they were going to live in about an hour.

they gave me money and food and they told me that I couldn't make plans with anyone. I didn't really cared that much. I didn't have any plans anyways. After two hours they finally left I grabbed a few things and prepared myself for a bath.

At that time I was so relaxed, I didn't even wanted to think about all the problems I had going on. There was just me myself and of course me.
Then when I was just about to fall asleep in the bath someone was at the door . And kept knocking

WTF DO THEY WANT?! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!  I thought to myself
It stopped for a few seconds but then it started again. I grabbed a towel I covered
myself.
They kept knocking so I went down stairs running.
And then I opened the door.
X: hi...