I guess this is it

you can put the song now

narrates ___

and there I was. Kissing Finn I didn't know how to feel. I mean it was one of the most romantic situations you could imagine. My dress was soaking wet, and his curls looked so god wet. there was absolutely no one there, so we were just him and me. I couldn't believe that I was actually kissing the man that I once thought was the love of my life. So many times y dreamt about him coming back. Yeah, of course I missed him, but, now it was too late. I took a step back, a long silence came between us and he grabbed both of my hands and said "I guess this is it" he smiled. I sighed and replied " I guess it is..." he started walking towards his motorcycle. I started crying while I watched him leave.

right after Finn left I saw Payton running towards me. oh my god. I totally forgot about him.

narrates Payton

I finally saw __ from afar standing in the middle of nowhere crying, at that moment I ran to get to her. And in the back I saw a motorcycle I didn't know if it had anything to do with __. "__! I've been looking for you everywhere! are you okay?"I shouted then she ran towards me to hug me and started crying even harder , I hugged her back and I asked her who was him an she responded with a weak voice"no one".

after a few minutes we went back and she told me not to tell anyone, she didn't want to involve anymore people until she was ready.

narrates__

I went for a few drinks. and there she was. That bitch sophia. we started talking although I didn't really want to. But she seemed nice. after a few hours Payton dropped me at my house. That was one of the hardest nights. I couldn't stop thinking about Finn. I just stared at the ceiling. I wanted to be with him, but Payton never did anything to me for me to do that. and I wanted Payton as well. Suddenly I got a text from Payton. He asked me if I wanted to talk he would always be there for me. I told him that I was just not ready. After a while I finally fell asleep.

I recommend you to stop the song now

The next day I showered, I put on my pijamas, I got some snacks an I turned on the tv to watch some Netflix then I realized I forgot my phone in the kitchen. When I checked I had 27 missed calls from Emily. but 22 of them were from yesterday. I got worried so I called her.

-EMILY? what happened? Is everything alright?

E:IDK you tell me...

-What? what do you mean?

E:*sigh* yesterday I saw you kissing Finn...

-*I just kept silence*

E:__? say something!

-yes! I know I feel terrible

E: oh my god! you've cheated on Payton three times almost five

-okay first of two of them were against my will, second of what do you mean almost five?

E:yeah jack and that freak from the street

-again! against my will

E:Okay four of them don't count, but what about Finn, did you kiss him back?

- yes...

E: So , what are you going to do?

-I guess I'll just talk to him

after a few minutes we hang up. Finally I got to see my movie.

good morning or afternoon or night😂

I couldn't post this last night

because half of it got deleted

and I honestly didn't like this chapter

that much but I promise it'll get better❤️