1

kirito pov

I stared down at the pregnancy test it was positive.

I tossed it across the room in rage.

"kirito? What's wrong" Alice came running into the bathroom.

"What the fuck am I going to do Alice?" She flinched at my language.

"What do you mean?" I didn't say anything I just pointed towards where I throw it.

"Oh my congratulations!!!  so exciting!!!" She jumped up like a school girl.

"How is this exciting?  I RUINED EUGEO DREAM!!!!!" I yelled at her.

his dream was we would all become sword fighters together that was his dream but I can't now.

I put myself in the fetal position.

"kirito I don't think he's going to care once he finds out the news" she spoke softly and kneel down to me.

eugeo going to give up his dream I can't let that happen he needs to live it as best as he can.

"Alice I can't let eugeo find out about this" I wrapped my hands around my stomach.

"But he's the father. Shouldn't he have the right?"

"Look we all grew up together we all know  eugeo been dreaming about this a long time and it took us a long time to get him to leave the village to actually do it And knowing him he will drop his dream in a heartbeat just to help me deal with this and I don't want him to do that"

"But babies can't be hidden how are you not going to tell him and keep it a secret?" She was right about that one. how do you hide a baby especially a baby bump?

I know I could do a lot of things but there's more to pregnancy than just the baby bump there's weird mood swings vomit weird cravings.

I can't hide that.

I have an idea.

"Alice I have an idea but I don't think you're gonna like it"

"Trust me I put up with a lot of your stupidity I'm pretty sure I can handle anything" she sounded confident.

Well here it goes.

"I'm going to leave tonight and I want you to promise me it doesn't matter what do you not tell eugeo where I am or about the baby until you feel it's right or when he Complices his dream"

We argued about it for a while but we finally decided it was the best decision she would stay with eugeo.

And I would go off to some village far away and raise my child alone and eventually when they become knights. They would come looking for us.

That was the plan.

We made sure eugeo was asleep before I want to leave.

"Please be safe"  Alice had to tears rolling down her eyes

"Relax you're acting like I'm gonna die that we will see each other again" I hugged her.

We both waved goodbye and that was it that was the last time I saw her