3

kirito pov

We finally arrived at Asuna and wife house.

It's a lovely little cottage that has mass growing on the roof.

"Well here we are it's not much but we call it home"  Asuna started the show me around everywhere.

"And here is where you'll be staying" she show me a room that was upstairs.

"What? no I can't possibly-"

"I will not have a pregnant mom on the streets and besides you can help out with the cleaning around the house" she interrupted me

"How?"

"How did I know? Well fairly simple you were always protective of your middle and I just put two into together and I believe the reason why is because you either the father was unworthy or you believe it's better if the babies not in his life" she said with a smile.

"Wow you're really easy at reading people" I chuckled.

"no I don't think so. I think you're just open book not that's a bad thing anyway"

"Asuna are you home?" I heard a voice downstairs.

"Oh that's my wife will get settled then will get supper done pretty soon so see ya" she close the door behind her.

I looked around the room there was a single bed in the corner and cobwebs everywhere but I guess It have to do until I find my own place.

So I decided to start dusting I don't know how long it took but by the time I was soonest they said supper was done.

"Oh you must be the young lady my wife was telling me about my name is Yuuki Konno and you already met my wife so why don't we get to know you? since you're gonna be living under our roof for a while"

She looks like black-brown hair that was was long and it reached to her butt and she had gorgeous red eyes.

"Yuuki you can just ask her that" Asuna said.

They started to argue.

"It's really fine I don't have much to tell anyways. But I'm willing if you want to listen"

I look down at the meal in front of me.

"You can say no if you're uncomfortable with it and don't mind my wife she can be cuckoo in the head sometime" Asuna laughed while her wife was giving her a death glare.

"But Asuna we hardly get anyone in these parts I'm bored to death" yuuki wines.

I chuckled.

"All right I guess I'll start with I'm a Lost Child of Vector. If you don't know what that means it's just I showed up in the middle of nowhere in the woods when I was 11 and I have no memory of anything else past then"

"That's awful" Asuna said.

"Yeah it was pretty awful especially the village that I found they weren't very welcoming towards strangers. And apparently they never seen somebody with black hair before so they thought I was from The dark territory"

"Did they kick you out or something?" Yuuki asked.

"Well no they just didn't offer anything to me and they won't allow me to sleep any house but luckily there was two other living-year-olds that were around that would sneak me food and eventually we became friends"

I started to tell them the stories that I had with my husband and best friend.

"Well it's late but like I said you're welcome to live here until you have to leave" Asuna said to me and then followed with her wife to go to bed.

"Good night" I said back to them and they said the same.

I walked upstairs and collapsed on the bed and fell asleep instantly.