6

Kirito pov

"How far along are you?" The tiny little girl spoke to me.

"I'm not sure the whole thing was a surprise" I chuckled.

"I suppose that's how life is it's always a surprise one minute you'll be playing in your village then the next-" The girl started to cry.

I pulled her into my chest and hug her until she calm down.

"Thank you Miss I didn't mean to get your shirt all wet" I dismissed it immediately I gave her one of the cakes that That I had on me.

"Where did you get that?" She started to drool.

"That's not important just eat up" sadly the chocolate cake I bought actually makes me sick now.

Now these days I can't have anything sweet without throwing it up And for some reason I've been craving everything that looks blue And Man I miss eugeo.

I slap my cheeks.

Stop thinking about him!

"Are you OK miss?" The 10-year-old asked

"Please don't call me miss you make me feel old" I said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry" she bow head.

"It's all right you had a rough time. Now I suppose you're gonna tell me your name now right? Well I'll go first my name is kirito" I gave her my hand to shake.

"Just kirito? Don't you have a last name" she asked.

"Well I don't have the memory of it so I just go by kirito now"

"Oh..well I'm Yui. I do have a last name but since we are only going to call each other by our first names I decided just to tell you my first name" she gave me a smile.

"Well nice to meet you Yui" then she finally getting grabbed my hand and shake it.

"How about we talk about things on my way to the place where I'm staying?" I left out my hand on purpose hoping she would grab it

"That would be nice" she grabbed onto my hand.

This made me happy.

And it feels familiar like I've done it before?

Eugeo pov

"ALICE HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at her.

"Look I'm sorry I was in shock about the baby and stuff I didn't know you guys are having-"

I was bright red in the face.

"It's not about the baby I'm worried about well yes I'm worried about the baby health but"

"Do you know how I am in to the history books?"

"Yeah but I don't see how this has to do with babies?" She looks confused.

"Well back when we were little kids I was wondering if in history books that was other kids with black hair since I haven't saw anyone besides kirito" that was back when I was 14 and I started to develop a crush on kirito.

"I found out there was a myth in the history books that's states that people with black hair have magical abilities so people feared them so they went on a killing rampage and some people drink their blood thinking it would heal their injuries" I was angry and I swear I would protect kirito until my last breath.

"That's horrifying" She was angry.

"And that's why you don't see people with black hair around because they been mostly killed off" I cannot Think about if somebody touched or Hurt kirito.

"So that's why before we came to the support Academy and you told her to cover up her hair" I nodded yes.

"Well I never told her the real reason why it was I just said because she have unusual hair color. It probably bring less tension to her if she covered it up"

"All of this because they had black hair and myth saying they had magic? ridiculous" she shook her head in disapproval.

"Well the magic part is not that ridiculous" she gave me a strange look after I spoke.

"Is the separation from her making you loopy?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you remember that day that I showed up at the village with my cheek burned?" I asked.

"Yeah it was very strange. it was in the middle of the winter" she said.

"I was looking for kirito well I said I didn't find her to you but I actually did. I was in the woods next to the big tree and well I saw smoke coming from somewhere so I just decided to follow it"

"You boys are so dumb" she said well laughing.

"I saw a blue fire And then I heard somebody yelling next thing I know my cheek is burnt. But before I was knocked out from the impact I saw her. and I don't think she knows that I know"

"So magic is blue fire?" she said.

"Well I thought that too but I looked more into history books and they each have their own unique magic pending which family they came from and on another note apparently her fire should be a different color pending her mood" I said to her.

She told me to go on.

"Well blue means she was sad about something and red is angry. pink is embarrassed Green is jealousy that's all I found out but something about hair changing but the rest of the history book was worn out"

"Did you ever tell her about any of this?" She asked.

"Well I didn't tell her because around the time when I found out about it she had a lot of nightmares And I think she was upset that she hurt me because she kind of avoided us for a while remember?" I said.

"Yeah I remember being very confused and I had a feeling that you knew about it. So enough talk about this what are you gonna do?" She said.

I sighed,

"we're going to go find her" I said.

"I agree with you on that I was kind of stupid to let her go" I pulled her into a hug.

"Look we both know sometimes she's a handful and we have a hard time saying no to her"

"It's no fair why she's so cute" she pouted.

"Oh I forgot to give you this" she handed me a piece of paper.

𝑒𝓊𝑔𝑒𝑜 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒
𝓀𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜

stupid idiot.

"Well we should better start packing our things and go looking for her" I said to Alice.

I'm coming to find you kirito and will be one big happy family.