9

Kirito pov

It's a good thing when he threw me into the bushes the rope that tied my hands broke free.

"Are you OK?" Eugeo was looking at my wrists.

"I'm fine... that guy can't tied for shit" he gave me a look.

"No swearing" he scolded

"Yes dad I'm sorry" I Bowed.

"Gross....." Alice smiled.

"You think that's gross? You should really hear a him in-" I got cut off by eugeo putting my hand over my mouth.

I licked him.

But he didn't budge.

"That's not gonna work on me anymore missy" he in a fatherly tone.

I sighed.

"Now I'm gonna let go you promise you're gonna behave?" He asked.

I nodded and he moved his hand.

"Now it's all over can I ask you why were you walking in the middle of the night?" Eugeo ask.

"Yeah I would like to know to" Alice agreed.

"I just took a midnight stroll. That's all" I put on a innocent smile.

They weren't buying it.

I sighed.

"I went for a walk to get my mind off things" I told the truth.

"Then all of a sudden that man came out of nowhere and try to kidnap me" it was sort of true.

YUI!

"Which doesn't matter right now I have to warn Yui" I started running to the farm house.

Eugeo and Alice Ran alongside me

"Who Yui?" Alice asks

"She's a little girl I found in the market today" I said

"Found?" Eugeo said weirdly.

"Look I did not kidnap her.....well I sort of did but that's not the point. That man is out looking for her" I said

"The Man That was looking for you?" Eugeo said

"Why would he be after her?" Alice ask

"Yui mentioned how those men  are after them because of their hair. Because they people believe if you drink they blood they will get good health" it was disgusting.

"So you think they are looking for her?"Alice said.

"I know they are" I didn't realize how far away I walked away from the farmhouse.

"How can you be so sure?" Eugeo ask

"When I was out walking I came across noises in the bushes and I saw were there storing them" i'm still mad who can treat humans like that?

"Storing?"Alice with a disgusted look on her face.

"They had a lot of women and children mostly children in cages" I said sadly.

I stopped running.

"As much as I want to tell her they are in this area I think we have to do something about it first" I turn around and looked at them.

"Seriously if it was any other way we would do it but not in the condition" eugeo said worriedly.

"Look just because I'm pregnant but doesn't mean I don't know how to use a sword And who said we would be fighting anyone?" I gave them one of my signature smirks

I started to explain the plan to break all of the people out of cages.

Alice agreed.

Eugeo was silent.

"Come on eugeo it's been forever since we done one of our missions it will be fun" Alice tries to convince eugeo.

he sighed.

"But on one condition" he points towards me.

"The moment you're hurting in anyway we going back. Got it?" He looks serious.

"Fine I promise" I blushed.

I haven't done that in a while

"Get a room" Alice

"Oh please you're just upset because you have nobody because apparently you're too Hot for people" I said sarcastically.

"It's true" she said then we laughed.

It's good to have them back.