7

Eugeo pov

I was packing stuff  but I noticed Kirito sword.

She never leaves without it...

I knew it she wasn't in the right mind. I'm not saying she was idiot but she was clearly worried about something to make her forget it.

If I go by what Alice said that means she probably just found out she was pregnant..

So she was probably in a panic. But she probably wouldn't admit that.

This is also kind of my fault. If we haven't gotten drunk that night it would probably haven't happened.

But you can't change time.

And It can explain why she didn't really want sweets recently.

I wonder if the baby would like sweets?

Will the baby have her eyes or my eyes?

Stop it I can't think about that now I have to find her.

"Did you get everything?" Alice asked.

"Yep I've got everything" I looked back at kirito sword and grabbed it.

"She left it?" Alice said.

I nodded yes.

"I knew I shouldn't have let her go but she looks so sure of yourself" she said

"I know Alice but you don't have to keep beating yourself about it what's done is done" I pulled her into a quick hug.

"I know but I feel like I screw up" she kind of did but I'm not rude.

Now back to kirito

I know. She has the ability to fool anyone but me. But since I known her all the years i've been to see through the lies.

She tends to smile more when she's stressed or when she doesn't wanna worry anyone.

She pushes herself when she wants to make sure everyone else is safe in though she could be injured herself.

She likes to put up walls. It took me years to knock them down.

But yet there's still things she managed to hide.

Like a baby.

"All right we should look at the nearby villages see if anyone knows of anyone goes by kirito" I said

And Alice agreed.

I will find you

my black rose.

"Anything?" I asked

"There's nothing but right when you ask if they seen somebody with black hair they just laugh at you and say their myths" Alice pouted.

"Well she probably covered up her hair but we should still ask around" we kept walking around.

"So I heard you were looking for a girl with black hair? am I hearing this right?" A old man appeared.

"Oh yes have you seen anyone?" I asked.

"Well everyone around here believe they were myths but a couple days ago I saw too for myself"

"Really!? how tall are they?" I asked. But too?

"Well recently I saw a little one she was crying and stuff then but suddenly my shop got destroyed and I looked over to where the little girl was and I saw a girl much older one picked her up and ran off I slowly followed them and well she revealed her black hair" it sounds like something that kirito would do.

"Do you know where they went?" I though I don't know who the small black hair girl is but I might as well help her since Kirito did.

"They were going off to the farm in The far west" he said

"Thank you so much how can we repay you?" I'm finally going to see my kirito again!

"Nothing just make sure nothing happens to them. I really hate what they do to people with black hair" he said

"What about them?" I asked.

"Well not much far from here it was a village that where they all used to live The royal family" he said

"Royal?" I asked

"Well they weren't really royal but they like to help The homeless and the sick" he Sighed

"But unfortunately people found out about it and burn down their village and kept people as prisoners so they can use their healing methods for themselves"

"That's horrible......" I was at a loss with words.

"I know so when you find the two lads please take them away and make sure that they're safe"

"I will" and we after to find my rose.