12

Kirito pov

It's been a couple months since everything has happened.

Finally they track down those slave people And put a stop to it all together.

I got to know my sister's better And I got some of my memory back it's not all there but it's better than nothing.

Alice and The others including me decided to stay at the ranch house. For my whole pregnancy since my husband didn't think it was a good idea for me to travel in though I really wanted to be my mother.

It was a long nine this pregnancy. Meeting Asuna and Yuuki. running away. Having weird cravings. saving a little girl. getting kidnapped. Reuniting with my best friends And Finding my long lost family.

It was tiring but it was all worth it.

When I saw my baby open their eyes for the first time.

They were born with heterochromia which means one of they eyes is Black it on left and right is green And they were born with it flax-brown hair just like their father and they had my pale skin and some freckles across they nose.

They are the most precious thing in the world to me and eugeo.

I was holding them into my hands And Staring at my childhood home.

I was scared what would my mother think of me? 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see eugeo.

"Look it doesn't matter what you think right now she's going to love you and if she doesn't we can always just run away anyways"  he said sarcastically and I elbowed him in the Side.

I knocked on the door.

A Middle-age women open the door.

She had beautiful black hair that was tied in a bun and Eyes too match.

She stared at me and I stared back. We look so much like a each other.

Then my baby made a noise.

"Come in come in I have tea and cookies ready" the women send.

Me and eugeo to sit down.

"I've been missing you for a long time and for the longest time I wanted you to come home" she started crying.

I was about to speak up when she shushed me with her finger.

"I was told by my husband and everyone else in our hometown that you were gone and I should stop looking.... it took me years to give up hope that you were every town so just when I give up hope you show up" she looked me in the eyes.

She Brushed my hair with her hands.

"You're so beautiful it looks like you took after your father more than Me" She Said

We stood in silence.

"Is it true you have no memory of our family?" She spoke softly.

"Yeah I have nothing only reason why I have stuff now is because I found my sisters but I don't know if all my memory will come back or not" I said sadly.

"Don't worry dear it's not your fault I'm just glad you're back home" she leaned in to hug me when my baby squealed because they didn't appreciate getting squished.

"I'm sorry I forgot about this little one are it yours?" She been down to look at my baby.

"She's mine and eugeo" I smiled at eugeo.

"You To make a wonderful couple" she looks at me and eugeo.

"I'm so glad you found love and to make this such adorable baby too which by the way I still don't know the name of it" she said

"her name is Mieko Kirigaya" I said proudly and looked at my wonderful daughter.

"Kirigaya?" She started to tear up again.

"Well eugeo doesn't have a last name  and I have recently found out what my last name was so..." I scratched back of my head nervously.

"Are you sure you want to give her that last name? I mean we're completely strangers do you" she said worriedly.

"Look  I want her to know where she came from and about her aunts I want her to know her real family I want her to grow up knowing that if something happened to me or her dad she has other people to look out for her to love her and cherish her so that's why we gave her the last name Kirigaya because so far I am only known my sisters for a couple months now but they're both full of love and I want her to feel that" I said.

"I don't want her to have a childhood that I had. I want her to have a better one with her grandmother"

"That's if you're willing to full that role. mom" it felt good to call her mom for the first time in long time

She screamed yes on the top of her longs.

Five years later.

"Is it true mommy that you didn't know who grandma was it when you were little?" My daughter asked.

"Yep but don't worry I got all my memory back" I said to her.

I was sitting on a chair and I put my book aside

I picked her up and put her on my lap.

"Do you think I will forget grandma?" My daughter said worriedly.

"No dear I don't think you'll ever forget and if you do you will always come back to the people you love" I spoke.

"What are my two favorite girls doing?" eugeo walked in the room.

"Mommy was just tell me how I will never forget grandma" my daughter said.

"Oh Really now?" eugeo said.

My daughter on the floor.

"Now go do your bedroom I'll be there in a minute to put you to bed" I spoke softly.

She nodded then Ran off to her room.

"Hay eugeo how do you feel having another?" I Asked I look at him and smiled.

I put a hand on my stomach.

"Are you really?" He asked

I nodded. I got up and hugged him.

"And don't worry this one will be a lot easier than the first" I said

"And Maybe you won't run away this time" he said sarcastically.

"Maybe" and we all laughed