5

Before I begin I change chapter 2 just one line where kirito says her name. She was supposed to not know her last name but Arthur-Chan was stupid and accidentally forgot to delete it until recently (⌒_⌒;)

kirito pov

I was off to the local library to look for pregnancy books.

I wasn't sure how far along I was but I do have a bump it's not very big but it's there.

I was watching kids run by.

Those kids look so happy.

It look like they were playing tag or something.

I  frown

In the village I never really had time to play.

No one liked me there except for my friends but if I hung in the village long enough people would start whispering tell me stuff how I was slacking off.

I was a 11-year-old girl.

I smacked at the tree until my hands bleed but they call me a slacker.

I'm remembered always hurt to see other families.

They would have a mom and a dad and well I was alone.

I only remembered my name because it was on my shirt when I came out of the forest that day.

But that was 10 years ago and I'm 20 now.

I never thought I would accomplish much.

I always followed my friends because well there's only people I know and that I know I can trust.

I felt guilt in my stomach.

Trust.

Yeah I trust Alice to not tell him but...

I know deep down she would've spoke to him about it.

It's only a matter of time before he starts looking for me.

I could try to hide in crowds but it would never work.

Because my black hair sticks out so much.

Everyone has blonde to brown hair in this world And I had yet to see another black hair Head.

And besides this village ready whispers about me. Before I started to cover my hair.

Like is she from the dark territory?

What the happened to her hair?

It's such a disgusting color!

This is usually when my friends snap at them or mostly Alice anyways.

That reminds me of the time when she first got her sword.
She would threaten anyone with a sword if there's so much as judge me or eugeo

I remember this one time somebody cat called her so she cut off all his fingers.

She got detention for like a week but she always tells me it was worth it.

But now when I go out in public I wrapped a scarf around my head to block out all the black hair.

I suddenly heard crying.

I trying to find where the sound was coming.

And I found an alleyway.

Where adults and children were just laughing at something.

I walk towards the crowd.

And I saw a woman next to me.

"Can I ask what's going on?" I tapped her shoulder.

"It just another stupid child. I mean where did she come from? And look at this ugly black hair? Did your parents hate her or something? That's why you're lost? Because your parents hated you?" Then the lady started laughing. And I think she's talking to her self now.

The lady was horrible and I really wanted to punch this lady in the face but I didn't want to cause a ruckus.

I finally managed to Peak through the crowd and saw this little girl.

The girl looked no older than five. She also had dark long hair And she was wearing a ripped up white dress.

I had to do something.

So I walked over to a food stand and quickly used one of my special Sacred Arts to break the food stand.

It all fell to the ground in rubble and I might have overdone it.

At least attentions off the girl.

I quickly ran over to where the girl was and picked her up she yelped in surprise.

And she started a struggle to get out of my grips probably because it looks like I'm going to kidnap her.

Once I was a good enough distance away I put her down and gave her something to wash her tears away.

"Sorry if I didn't quickly grab you like that they would probably come back and start mocking you again" i've bend down to her level.

"It's fine" she said in a small voice.

"I have a question?" She asked.

"What is it?" I reply.

"Why did you help me? aren't you like the others that don't like my hair?"

I started laughing.

Her cheeks puffed out in anger and she was starting to walk away.

"No wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh it's just well the first time I heard somebody else complain about their hair" I grabbed her wrist.

"Really? don't you have blonde or brown hair like everybody else?" She turned around and looked at me.

I shook my head no and I felt my black hair that flows down to my butt.

"Wow" cute

"You have black hair just like me?" She merely started to go touch my hair and I let her.

"Yup. ever since I was little I had black hair and honestly you're the first person I saw with my hair color"

"My mommy and daddy had black hair" so she does remember her parents.

"Do you know where they are so I can return it to them?" She shook her head no.

"So how did you end up here anyway?" I asked politely.

"Well I was recently in the Village with my mom and dad and my older sister but The village got attacked. Then they started to round up young children and I guess since my size they thought me was a five year old but I'm 10. Anyways I manage to escaped the traders that's how I end up here but I don't know where my villages is anymore" she looks like she was about to cry.

"Do you know why they were attacking your village?"

"Well there's a rumor that black hair people can heal the sick with their blood. So yeah I guess that's why they invaded the village" sick fuck.

"That's terrible and that's probably why I haven't found any others"

She agreed.

it's getting dark and I never got those pregnancy books.

"So do you want to stick with me until we can find your folks. I would offer to go traveling with you but I don't think I should be traveling" I chuckled when Rubbing my bumper.

"Your pregnant!?" I Shake my head yes.