2

kirito pov

The Journey was a hard one.

And a frightening one because I always had my friends by my size. But now i'm alone.

see I only ever knew Alice and my husband.

We were all sort of socially awkward so we stuck together.

We shared birthdays we shared holidays we shared tears.

It feels weird not being either side.

But it's for the best.

He needs to Live his dream.

That's All I ask for him.

Yes he will probably be heartbroken. But that's life.

It's going to be hard on the both of us.

I'll never see his face probably for a year maybe.

"Hey are you OK?"

I looked over to the side of the dirt road and noticed there was a horse drawn carriage.

There was a girl she had long hair orange-brownish chestnut hair and hazel eyes. She was beautiful.

"I'm fine it's just been a long day" I said nicely to the woman.

"I think it's been more than just a long day you look like you've been crying come on hop on the carriage I can take you where you wanna go"

I mean should I trust this stranger? like what if she turns out to be a killer?

"Don't worry I'm not a serial killer unless you want me to murder you with bread" she started bursting out laughing and pointing out that all she had in her carriage was bread.

I laughed.

"Yeah I suppose but I don't really have anywhere to go" I shrugged.

She probably thinks I'm some sort a bum or something.

"You needed a new life or something?" She asked nicely.

"Guess you could say that" I basically running away from my husband.

"Well come on I can introduce you to my wife unless you have problems with with lesbians? Because if you do I'm gonna leave you right here" she had such a serious look in her eyes.

"No I have no problem at all... sadly the village I grew up in had that sort of issue but not me" I wave my hands nervously hoping that I didn't offend her.

She laughed.

"Come on" she reached down to help me get up.

"Oh and by the way my name is Asuna Konno" she said well she started to get the horse moving.

"Oh my name is kirito"

We talked for hours. It was so fun but I started to miss my husband.

When Asuna started delivering bread I just sat in the carriage thanking about him.

The sun is up in the sky now so he should be getting up now. I know he's going to be upset probably frankly probably try to not go to class.

Then he will start bugging Alice about where I am. But thankfully I never really told her.

I know he's going to hate me for a long time especially when he finds out why I left but I believe it's for his own good.

Right?

Did I do the right thing?

Eugeo Pov

I woke up to the side of other side of the bed cold. I figured she just got up. Not that long ago.