7. Lightning Storm

Ethan wasted no time hoisting me up in his arms and hauling me through the house. If it was up to him, I'll never walk again. If he thinks I can handle more of this morning I may never walk again anyhow. There's a conscious in me telling me this is too good, but there's also one telling me to soak it up and ride him crazy.

The need for him was inevitable. He threw me backwards onto the large bed. Watching me as he unbuttoned his shirt then tossed it across the room. I sat up on my elbows to watch him undress. What a magnificent sight he was. Abs thundering, muscles rolling and flexing. My groin was yearning for him all over again. Remembering the fulfillment of him at the sight of his hard, nudging in his pants. He grabbed me at the ankles and pulled me forward into his girth. I rubbed my hand over the bulge protruding from his slacks. It felt incredible even behind the straining material. My aching center swelled with anticipation. I reached for his slacks to unbutton them. He groaned with satisfaction at my touch as he pushed the straps off my delicate shoulders with his finger. My gown flowed off me. Exposing my breast to his waiting eyes. My nipples ached at his arousing touch. I undid his pants greeting his massive erection with my lips. He was warm and silk. My kiss interrupted by him snatching me up from my waist. My gown pooled completely off me. He took me over his head. My thick thighs rested upon his secured shoulders. The heat of his breath contacted the warmth of my center. A shuddering sensation prickled at my senses. My God! I tossed my head back, and my hands caressed his hair. He looked up into my eyes, I traveled my hands to his ears. His silvery gaze struck me in the center before he lifted my ass and buried his face inside my thighs. His warm wet tongue circled my moist middle as I gasped at the welcomed invasion.

"Oh, my fuuu...Ethan!!" He took to me like a starving man. Sucking and savoring my sweet serenade. Licking and lapping. A sharp spasm shot towards my apex, once he licked his soothing tongue over my clitoris. He kissed her. Pulled her with his lips. Drawing out my orgasm. Bringing me nearer and nearer. His moaning mouth hummed my insides. I won't last for long. I'm dying most desirably.

He placed his hand in the dip of my exposed back, easing me down to the bed. I shivered beneath him. Convulsing at his warm tongue driving deep into my core. Literally, tongue fucking me. Ethan planted his hands firmly at my waist, using every muscle in his toned back and shoulders. He groaned deep inside me.

"HOLY SHhhhhh...!" I don't even know how to scream anymore for trying to refrain from cursing. He released from me causing my body to contract at the unwanted withdrawal. He wasn't finished by the look in his eyes. No, he had only started. I was panting, exhausted from his devouring. He stalked towards me on his knees. His firm torso over my body. I squirm at his large hand on my tiny waist. He lowered his mouth easy to mine. Our lips hovered over each other, sparking fire. His eyes settled onto my mine.

"I'm going to get personal now," he grinned. His breath was delicious with my sex. I was aware that this morning he held back because of where we were. But now, in his home, on his bed, and at his mercy. The levees in me ready to break at his touch.

He grabbed the outside of my thighs and brought them to his sides. His abdomen rested gently on top of mine. The anticipation of his entrance startled me. He rubbed the head of his dampened length at my slippery opening. I brought my head up a little to have his lips in my mouth. My opening breached as he ascended forward, filling me with him. I latched onto his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him. Short-winded, I'm having to remind myself to breathe. He drove... slow..... long...... strokes...... deep.....deep inside me. Our breathing in sync. He created a rhythm in me. He felt so good, I could cry. He took his mouth to the depth in my neck. Kissing and sucking. Intoxicating me. I felt him smiling into my throat. What's funny?