14. Altitude

"Each day through my window I watches as she passes byyyy. I say to myself you're such a lucky guyyy," Temptations-Just My Imagination played at a low volume on Ethan's vintage wooden car speakers. I was at zen, rocking from side to side, singing beneath my breath. I glanced up to Ethan watching me instead of the road from the mirror. His eyes were softly smiling at me. Gaga grabbed his free hand and held it in hers swaying to the music as his thumb circled over hers. "Dear Lord, hear my plea, don't ever let another take her love from me."

The rugged and bumpy driveway had to be a mile long. Tall, beautiful, vibrant red pear trees lined the driveway. A remarkably large and extravagant, Victorian style house sat at the end of the road. Kids were in the yard playing football and tag. Their laughs and squeals of joy tickled my heart. A sophisticated row of ladies sat on the wrap around porch in rocking chairs. One stood as Ethan parked the Monte Carlo's.

"Good afternoon, beauties." he charmed as he stepped out of the car. They became subjective to his ways instantly, all blushing and giggling as he walked around to the passenger side. The wooden screen door squeaked open, and a pleasantly plump woman stood outside. Her hands planted firm on her wide hips. Her breasts bounced with every step beyond her flowered dress. I felt rather childlike in the backseat of a car that I couldn't help myself out of. Ethan opened the door, assisting his Gaga to her feet.

"Hey Mama, how you doing!?" yelled the busty lady as she made her way towards us. Ethan kept one hand on his Gaga until the lady came to assist. He pushed the passenger seat down for me to grab onto his hand, pulling me out. I stood awkwardly outside the car as he retrieved her walker. "Well hello, I'm Rose. Ethan's aunt." The lady approached standing about 6 ft herself. Ethan rolled the walker over for Gaga to take. Which she wasted no time getting up the ramp and going inside.

"Hello, I'm Cala." I extended my hand, and she clasped it in her own as she looked to me with welcoming eyes, unlike her mama. Warm vanilla swam into my nostrils at her presence.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Cala," she looked over to Ethan, who couldn't wait to get his hand around my hips. I'm sure I took his introduction moment away.

"Aunt Rose..." he drug his wanderlust eyes back to me. "This is my girlfriend, Cala Lee.... like Calla lily," well no, I couldn't take his moment.

"Ooh...the Flower," she sang as if she'd heard about me.

"Exactly!" Ethan's enlightened by his aunt announcing the name he forced on to me. "My Flower."

"I see, she's an absolute doll. Honey do you model? She has a lovely figure." She actually walked around me to check my ass out. "Nice round bottom..." she laughed. "Oh, honey nevermind me, you'll get used to me. I'm just so thrilled my Ethan is smiling and happy... happier than I've ever seen him," she placed her hands on her hips and admired us like we're going to the prom. It sure felt like a 1970s saga. "The food should be ready in about 45 minutes, I'm sorry I had Sherry with me today, and she wanted to talk to everybody. She know I be trying to get back to the house to get started because all you all come from so far to be here." She leaned up and kissed Ethan's cheek, and to my surprise, she leaned over and kissed mine as well. He introduced me to the bunch of ladies on the porch having to kiss them all on the cheek. They all were blown away by Ethan being with a woman. I took it he must have been a real ladies man.

Ethan walked me into the house of wood floors, large fireplaces, long curtains, and extravagant chandeliers. The heel of my boots echoed densely onto the sleek floors.

"Is this where you grew up?" My eyes danced around the room.

"Yep. 1 Ceres drive," he walked me into a room, overpopulated with grown men watching football. Dallas vs. Seattle. They were a loud hollering pack of beer drinking men.