Chapter Five [Unwanted Visitors]

M A R C O

"How many people in there?" I questioned Darius and he looked down at his phone for a moment while I finished pouring gasoline infront of the home that belonged to that nigga Tee that seemed to keep popping up everywhere.

"Ion think nobody home" he said as I dropped the match in front of the house watching the shit engulf in flames making me take a step back admiring the work.

It was even better that he wasn't in there, I wanted to know his reaction when he found out we were able to find his house were he stays with his brothers and mother.

I used some of the fire to light my blunt as Darius and I carelessly walked off towards the front of the house as the fire continued to spread. I knew the fire department would be there soon but it'd be to late already.

"What you think they gon do to retaliate?" Darius asked as we climbed into my ride and I rubbed my chin not being sure.

"Might come for one of our traps, I doubt they'd be able to find out where we sleep and to many security guards follow us around" I said nodding towards the black jeep parked behind us.

I started the car pulling off driving towards the trap. I glanced over at Darius who seemed to be nervous about something which he only did when he was keeping a secret from somebody.

"What's up? You look like you wanna say something" I said turning my attention back to the road and he shifted in his seat.

"Nah I'm just hot, that's all" he said and I nodded turning on the air conditioning on but I could tell he was lying, his ass still looked nervous to be in the car with me.

"If you don't tell me what's up I'll pull over and whoop your ass again" I threatened and he looked at me shocked for a second remembering when I did it last time.

"You talked to Alijah recently?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow keeping my eyes on the road thinking back to my conversation with her earlier.

"She called me this morning, why? Something wrong with her?" I asked him and he took a deep breath and scratched the back of his head.

"She pregnant, did you know?" He asked and I stared at him for a moment causing him to shift again moving away from me as I let out a chuckle.

"That's what you was worried about? She told me the day she found out and asked if I want to be the god daddy, I said yes" I smirked and his eyes got huge.

"I asked Jesse, this is some bullshit man" Darius mumbled and I shook my head at his retarded ass watching him throw a fit.

He ignored me the rest of the ride and when we got to the trap he stayed in the car to smoke while I went inside. I knew all I had to do was by him food and he'd be over he's little attitude or whatever.

I walked past Calvin who was talking to that Spanish girl and dapped him up as I made my way to Alijah's office.

As I was going in Jesse was coming out drinking orange juice and we bumped into each other on purpose and continued to mug each other as he walked away from me.

Jesse and I didn't hate each other we just knew our places and never tried to get to know one another. It's kinda like Cal, Eli and Jesse on one side and Zaire, Darius and me on another with Ember, Elias and Alijah stuck in the middle.

I walked inside of Alijah's office and she was eating a big McDonald's breakfast. She looked up at me while stuffing her mouth full of pancakes.

"Damn I thought your eating habits were bad before but this is just crazy" I mumbled as I sat at her desk and she flicked me off as she chewed.