Chapter Twenty Seven [Opportunist]

C A L V I N

"Jesse let me get some chips I'm hungry as fuck" Darius complained as he sat down at the table ready for the meeting.

"Hell to the no" Jesse mumbled as he continued to munch on chips and I looked up and couldn't help the laughter that came out making Darius flick me off. Shit was starting to go back to normal and I was happy to have my right hand back.

Jesse was better at business that Eli was but they were both my brothers. The new girls Janelle, Tiara and Stephanie walked in with Marco and Zaire and sat down.

"Where Eli and Elias at?" I questioned and Marco pointed towards the door and a few moments later they walked in arguing about something, the arguing was actually something I missed even though I wouldn't admit it.

I watched Tiara take a seat next to Jesse and bite her lower lip and he scooted away from her as she continued to watch him desperately but he was to into his bag of chips to notice.

"Alright s-" I began but stopped seeing Alijah walk in giving me a sneaky smile. I froze and looked at Zaire who shrugged not knowing if she knew about the Ember situation.

"You mind if I sit in? I just want to hear some of your plans" she said innocently and I squinted my eyes at her before motioning for her to take a seat. I didn't know what her motive was but I knew she was trying to make me nervous and it was working.

The room remained quiet as the girls just looked at her trying to get a feel. Tiara coughed mumbling something under her breath and before Alijah could respond Jesse pulled her onto his lap.

"We got to worry about police, the crooked cops are every fucking where now trying to catch us slipping so we need to work in silence. The only thing we need to worry about is taking out the twins and they business and family" I said and Darius raised his hand.

"You gon let us be petty while we do this or nah?" He asked making everyone bust out laughing. I shook my head chuckling.

"Y'all are all the most pettiest people I have ever met I wouldn't expect anything less" I shrugged and he smirked rubbing his hands together.

"So you have no formal plan? You just want them to be petty?" Alijah questioned and I squinted my eyes at her only for her to return it.

"Shut the hell up I was getting to my plan if you'd just wait a second. Now I think we should split up into our groups and take out the people closest to them by eliminating their workers. They been low on drugs ever since Zaire, Janelle and Darius stole the shipment so if we start killing the drug pushers it'll weaken them even more making it easier to attack" I stated glancing at Alijah for approval.

"That's a good idea however what happens when you and I fight?" Alijah asked standing up as she walked towards me and I raised an eyebrow not seeing where this was going.

"I don't know people choose sides" I shrugged and she nodded as she shared a looked with Marco and Zaire.

"What I'm saying is all families have fights so if we can turn the twins and Terrance against each other everyone who works for them will have to choose sides which will divide the drug business and that's when we should use your idea and attack" she said and I agreed.

"We gotta play the three of them against each other, make them thi-" I paused and covered my face finally understanding.

I took a seat in a chair as Alijah and everyone else stared at me like I was crazy. It was like all of a sudden my brain had turned on.

"There isn't a snake they've been playing mind games with us to divide us like Alijah said we should do to them. We've been so busy fighting over a file that we lost sight of the bigger picture" I said.