Chapter 3- A Date?

Elise's Pov-

I sat down on Ty's lap as I ate my fries. Quentin had gone out to get Taco Bell and brought me back some of my favourite fries.

"Can I have one?" Ty whined as I shook my head. "Please!"

I rolled my eyes and held out a fry to him and he took it with his mouth and ate it. "Thanks" He said with his mouth full.

"Hush child" I said putting a finger to his lips as he stopped talking.

Everyone burst out laughing and my eyes scanned the room, something I'd become accustomed to doing every now and then. I don't know why I did it... I just did.

"You're scanning the room again Elise" Adam pointed out as my eyes landed on him. I nodded my head and continued looking, my eyes flicking back and forth from the empty chairs in the kitchen.

There was only two empty chairs apart from mine, both from the recently departed members of our family. Yasmin and Alesa.

Yasmin was shot by her pyscho boyfriend and Alesa left after her funeral. I never blamed them. I only blamed myself.

"You know it's not your fault that Yasmin died and Alesa left" Lillie said suddenly from her seat next to Tyler.

I shrugged my shoulders and stood up handing my fries to Ty. "Have them I feel sick" I muttered and walked out of the room, leaving them to talk.

Walking into our room, I let out a groan and sank to the floor next to the wall, gripping my head in my hands.

Stupid headaches, stupid me.

-

Adam's Pov-

She just kinda left... Without her favourite fries. That's new.

"Sorry" Lillie murmured. I looked over at her to see her looking down at her hands guiltily.

I don't know why she looked guilty, it wasn't her fault. "It's not your fault Lillie" I said reassuring her.

"She just felt a little ill" Emily confirmed.

Lillie nodded her head and smiled a little at us. "I just can't help but worry for her. She's like the little sister I never had. Not to mention one of my bestfriends."

Emily laughed at her and everyone joined in with her addictive laugh. "I think if anyone should be worrying it should be Ty! Did you see the make out they were having earlier and now she feels sick?"

Ty's face fell as his eyes widened at the prospect of possibly getting sick. "Oh shit" He muttered and ran out of the room.

This is was just getting back to normal around here.

-

Elise's Pov-

Ty came rushing into the room soon after. My head was spinning and my heart killed. I don't understand why though.

"Tyyy" I groaned, carrying out his name.

Ty looked at me before scooping me up into his arms and sitting on the bed with me, resting up against the wall with me still in his arms.

I cuddled up to him and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around my waist.

"My head hurts" I complained rolling my eyes in pain.

"I'll get Adam" Ty whispered and pulled out his phone, texting Adam to bring up water and medicine.

"Thank chu" I smiled.

"No problem Baby Gurl" He replyed. "And later, if you feel better, I'll take you on a date!"

My smile widened. "Sure" I said as optimistically as I could.

-

Adam came up and gave me the water the medicine and water. Now it's two hours later and I feel fine.

I let Ty know and I'm getting ready for our date. Apparently it's a suprise and I'm not meant to know what it is and where we're going.

I hate suprises! I always get anxious over what to wear on these things... that's even when I know what we're doing!

I decided just to dress casual with leggings and a top that read 'Don't deal drugs, just deal Hugs!' I curled my naturally wavy hair a little a made sure my bangs where alright. I'm pretty much obsessed with making sure my bangs will stay where they're meant too, but I know they will, because my hairs been cut like that and it's been like this for many years and I still cant get enough of it.

I had on my galaxy converse that I got for Jason on my birthday and a posh life wrist band, Signed, thanks to Mitch, Jerome and Ryan.

I think I'm ready to go.