icy hot ass cheeks come back

Midoriya (Deku) POV

I haven't seen him for weeks, and neither has anyone from his class. I've asked around so much, you'd think they get annoyed by me. All Might and the Police have been sending troops out to look for him, but they very rarely come back.

Mirio, from the Big Three, looks a little more on-edge every time I see him like he's fighting an inside battle. And he isn't winning.

The League of Villains that the class told me about were thriving. Every time we sent out a group of officers, they'd never return. And if they did, they'd have at least two or three missing limbs. Although they always have no memory of being there. I guess that's what it means to be a police officer.

None of the pros are acting, but now they know exactly where the League of Villains' hideout is. Why aren't they acting after that fact? Are they scared? Scared that they'll be like the police officers that traveled before them?

Who knows.

It wasn't for another week that someone decided to take action. Uraraka informed me that All Might was going to go and defeat the villains once and for all. I can only hope Todoroki is with those villains now. He'd be saved soon enough.

I was in the town square when it happened.

Right in the front row of the screen.

All Might was facing a villain, seemingly one with multiple quirks. I've never seen or heard of this villain, but he was holding his own against All Might, so he might have a shock absorption quirk.

Everyone was cheering for All Might.

Even when he went down and didn't get up.

The villain was defeated, and the police were taking him away, but All Might laid there, unmoving and unspeaking. He was lifeless. Some old man in yellow I don't recognize walks up to him.

"Well Toshinori..." he begins, "it was a good run. But I suppose all good things must come to an end."

What?!

The central town turned to chaos, with people shouting everywhere, announcing his death as 'bogus' and 'an unnecessary popularity stunt' but they're wrong...he's actually dead.

I have to get there, I have to see if Todoroki's there.

I fly as fast as I can, avoiding unmoving cars and trucks best as I can. I know where that area is. I know where Todoroki is! I arrive, and for once glad I'm a transparent ghost. It would be harder to get past everyone who wasn't paying attention if I wasn't.

I zoom around the corner to a building looking somewhat like a run-down diner.

"TODOROKI!" I yell repeatedly, hoping to get an answer back.

I hear a noise like pots and pans falling and speed over. What I saw would haunt me for the rest of my afterlife.

Todoroki, tied up and laying on the ground. He has cuts and bruises all over his visible arms, feet, and face. There are lots scattered around him, as if he used his last bit of strength to knock them down to show me where he is.

I find a kitchen knife and walk over to Todoroki, who flinches.

"It's okay," I reassure him, "I'm just gonna cut the ropes."

He nods and I get to work, sawing away at the thick rope tied around his arms and legs. I peel the tape off his mouth. I end up having to carry him out because of his injuries.

I carry him out of the diner and into the road chaos, where an ambulance worker stands not to far away.

"Sir!" I yell, running to the worker, "Sir! Please, help! This is Shõto Todoroki, the one the villains captured."

The man nods and tells me to carry him to the ambulance, and I oblige, carrying the man that's probably at least 1% soba on my back. Once we reach the ambulance, the medic hurriedly straps Todoroki in the hospital bed before telling the driver to drive. I'm just surprised that A. He's letting me stay and B. He hasn't brought up that I'm a ghost. Maybe in all the chaos he hasn't noticed.

He turns to me and opens his mouth, probably to thank me, but what comes out is a scared gasp.

I roll my eyes, "yeah, yeah, a ghost saving his human boyfriend. Let's just get over that fact."

After the shock wore off, we started talking while he examined and healed Todoroki. His name is Dr. Shildzheider and he has a husband and two adopted daughters. He seems like a pretty average, cool guy.

Eventually, we make it to the hospital and I was informed that visiting hours were over.

I left and pulled out my cell and dialed the familiar number of my mother, who I've managed to get in touch with on my own.

On the day that Todoroki and I had planned to reunite my mother and I, I went myself, she was shocked at first, as any mother would be, but got over it and told me whether I was ghost or human or whatever, I'd always have a home there. Apparently my father, Hisashi Midoriya, had returned home, so I also saw him, which was great.

I decided to take up the offer of going over there, since it's pretty late and it beats sleeping in a cramped closet. I fly along the road, staring at the stars as I flew under them. Maybe, if I had made it to heaven, I might've been up there with them. I'm sort of glad I wasn't there, but there was still part of me that longed to be dancing in the clouds with my fellow angles.

I knock on the door and wait until I'm greeted by my smiling mother.

"Oh, Izuku! I've missed you!" She bear hugs me.

I laugh and she gets off of me, "come on, mom! How long had it been, three maybe four weeks?"

She smiles and leads me inside and to my old room. I see the sign on the door and brush my fingers on it gently, as if it were glass and would break the second I touched too hard. I slowly opened the door and was hit by nostalgia to see all of my All Might action figures and posters still perfectly placed. My bed was still messy from when I woke up that final morning and there are still clothes strewn across the floor.

I pick up an old T-Shirt, my old favorite. It was simple, that's probably why I loved it so much.

I brought it to the light before completely reading the word 'T-Shirt' written across the front in Japanese. I throw it on and climb into bed, snuggling into the warm sheets and millions of pillows.

I really, really miss this place.

Hoi gois.

If you didn't know, Soba is Todoroki's favorite food and this is what it looks like:

It looks different depending on how you make it, hell there's even a soba bread.

Sorry for the wait, bye bois.

Word count: 1193 words