MoMmA mIdOrIyA iS BoOtIfUlLlL

Todoroki POV

I run down the street to Izuku's house, my excitement barely containable.

I can't wait to tell him!

I knock on the door excitedly, staring at it expectedly while I stood there and twiddled my thumbs.

"H-hello?" It was a woman with green hair and eyes like Izuku, she seemed very tired.

Probably his mom.

"Hi, I'm Shõto Todoroki, is Midoriya here?" I wouldn't dare call him by his first name in front of his mom.

"Izu? He's dead..." She looked at me skeptically,"no offense but, are you okay in the brain? It was all over the news."

"I know that he's come back as a ghost. I was actually the first to know."

She smiles knowingly and opens the door, "oh, well he's in his room, I'll show you there."

Well, that was a fast change. Guess the author is just that fucking laxy.

We walk a bit before stopping in front of a door with an All Might themed hanger in front of it that says 'Izuku'.

"Izu!" The woman yells, "you've got company!"

There's some sounds on the other side of the door, probably him stumbling to the door. The door swings open, revealing a tired Izuku in shorts and a shirt that says 'T-shirt'.

"Who is it?" He asks, his eyes still closed.

"Well, maybe if you opened your eyes, you'd know," Mrs. Midoriya responds.

Izuku rubs his eyes a bit before opening them, adjusting to the light, and looking at me.

"Todoroki?" He says questioningly.

"Yes, Midoriya, it's me. And I've got some great news for you."

He just stops and stares at me, "and this news couldn't have waited until after 6 am?

Mrs. Midoriya has walked away.

"Well, it could've waited till after my classes, but I couldn't wait to tell you, so ya. Also, the plot. And again, the author is a lazy bitch."

"Oh I guess the author does want to finish this book quickly, despite Makaila reading it and begging for updates. Anyways, what is your huge news?"

"Midoriya, you're never going to believe it, but I got you an exam to get you into U.A.! Isn't that great?! I told Principal Nezu a friend of mine wanted to get into U.A. but missed exams, and he got you one! It took a lot of persuasion though..."

He stops and stares at me, utterly speechless. He's so happy he can't think of anything to say!

"T-Todoroki...do you understand how ghosts work? A ghost is a creature that was once human, and has a tie to the real world. Once that tie is broken, that ghost will go to Heaven or Hell. My tie is studying at U.A., if I pass this entrance exam, and do a full class, I'll leave, for good this time."

How could I not have thought about this? I guess All Might dying and your father becoming the number one hero then dying messes with your brain.

"Y-you'll leave..." I say it myself, to let it sink in.

To let what I've done to myself sink into my brain. I will be the reason Izuku leaves Earth for good.

His hand presses against my cheek, "Todoroki...this is a good thing. Being a ghost and being down on Earth is miserable. You always stand out, people always point, and children alwayd cry. It feels like you're taking a very, very long break at a gas station on your way to your final destination. Earth is meant for humans, and up there"-he looks up-"that's where I belong."

I wrap my hand around his and give him a sad smile, "if you're happy, I'm happy."

The next day

Izuku POV

It's the day of the entrance exam, and if I make it, tomorrow will be my last day on Earth, as classes would start for me. Again, because of lazy author...(and a demanding reader).

My exam would be an obstacle course, with obstacles at every corner. This normally is used in the annual sports festival, but it's been specially chosen by Endeavor for me.

I hear the countdown

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I easily dodge the first few obstacles quickly, wanting to get to the hard stuff. Nothing too difficult ever came up, until the end. The last obstacle was a mine field, and if I could get through it without stepping on any, I'd make it to U.A. like I'd always dreamed. The answer seems easy enough: fly, but I couldn't, they won't let me.

I suddenly get an idea.

(Remember what he did in the anime? Yea, imagine that. I'm lazy *cough* Makaila *cough*).

The exam ends and I'm called to the box that the pro hero Present Mic is in. He said I passed. I cry of happiness, but I always cry a lot.

I call Todoroki, and surprise surprise, he answers. I tell him I made it and he suggests we go for frozen yogurt to celebrate. I say sure.

When I get there, Todoroki is already sitting, waiting on me so he can get up and grab the frozen yogurt he wants.

He glances at my shirt and says "you really have a shirt for everything, don't you?"

I glance at my shirt that says 'frozen yogurt T-shirt' on it. I guess I really do have a shirt for everything.

We sit and talk about U.A and the exam and everything under the fucking sun.

"So, are you sleeping in the closet tonight?" Todoroki asks.

"I might stay at my mom's, since it's my last night on Earth, and I want to leave her happy she got to see me again," I explain.

He smiles in understanding, "meet me by the school gates at 6, I wanna see you for a bit too, okay?"

I nod and walk off, and the author wants to put a comma but doesn't know what to put after it but without the comma it looks weird so here we are.

Arriving at my mom's, we talk for a while about everything. About how I'm leaving, about how Todoroki's my husbando- I mean boyfriend (which she took surprisingly well), about how I want her to be happy and live when I'm gone.

I smile at her before going up to my room and sleeping, cause I have to be up early to meet Todoroki on time.

Okay so I know I said I wouldn't update for a while but someone (*cough* goth_girl7 *cough*) was telling me to update.

Fuck you Makaila.

I'm kidding... Unless.

Nah I'm kidding.

I still love you.

All the homos.

Next chap might not be for a while sorry y'all.