THΣ REΔLMS

"ʎon ɐɹə uoʇ ɐlouə"

Earth....

The planet of variety, versatility and vibrancy.
The planet where many species survive and thrive to survive.

Earth, you might think only humans reside on this planet. But that's not the reality.

Demons, werewolves, vampires, fairies, pixies, Angels, and the most wise and powerful beings- Witches and Wizards. These biblical creatures which exist on this world, walking, living and preying, rule the world along with humans and other species.

It wasn't a peaceful pact in the beginning though...

Thousands and thousands of years gone in vain because of pointless wars of conquering of this world. Humans were extremely intellectual, more than anything or anyone. That was the only boon the humankind had.

Scientists, researchers, inventors, and many more contributed and died during these wars.

And one fine day, the god and the devil himself had come to a decision. Earth was their favorite planet after all. The decision was for the creatures to live in harmony and maintain peace, forever.

Any kind of violence or such against the treaty formed, the creature accused will be punished by the devil himself....

And no one messes with the Devil.

About the creatures now.

Humans

A very intellectual kind of species which has no stop. There's no force on earth or anywhere in the universe that can end the humankind, unless it's the great forces who decide to do so. They've been progressing greatly in terms of all the spheres, even in the spheres which didn't belong to them. True, they were nosy, but they were just curious.

And Kang Sorae wasn't an awful exception. She was one of her kind. Brave, curious, and lovely. What is your fate?

Angels

Dreamy creatures, really.
They're the closest to the almighty, and follow every order given by the God, the creator. They have magical powers and mind me, can become nasty once treated badly.

Angels are known to be residing in the heaven, but Hoseok doesn't possibly have any place up there anymore.
He is a fallen angel.

Meeting spirits is banned in the heavens, yet Hoseok had associated himself in the company of a powerful earthy spirit. But did he really do this on his own?

Fairies

The purest of the species. These creatures do not know how to harm, nor are they ever caught frowning. They posses the powers of healing, magical spells and wherever they go, their path is lightened by their fairy dust.

Jimin is the fairest of them all. The boy never fails to make anyone smile just by looking at him. But what if he's associated with something drastic?
Something....demonic?

Werewolves

These brute creatures hunt and feed on blood and flesh. The amount of sins by this kind is uncountable. Yet, that is how they are cursed to live. They can transform into wolves and switch back to their own human structures within a blink of an eye. They walk in streets and have adopted a human lifestyle, and have been living around humans.

Seokjin is one such werewolf who is a beautiful and rare male omega, but a rogue one. He had been abandoned by his kind because he was against the principles of his alpha.

"An omega is a pathetic wolf who is forever bound to used for breeding and nurturing of the pups"

Oh how he wanted to murder his alpha.

But his fate was saved by a powerful witch who was like a little brother to him. Their friendship was made when they were children, and still remains.

Vampires

Theses little blood sucking creatures are vicious and have an immense bloodlust, especially for the humans. They are fast, unpredictable and are seen as the "Ghosts" in human societies. They usually live away from the human communities, but what to do when a vampire who goes by the name 'Kim Taehyung' loves human company? He is lively and bubbly, but definitely not the one to mess with. He can be powerful enough to rip your soul out of your body.

He too, is associated with demonic powers and black magic...

Spirits

Spirits are wise creatures.
They roam around the human colonies with or without their forms.
They are extremely tactical and are always aware of everything around them.

Namjoon too is one. He is known to be the wisest of them all. He can heal yet destroy you, be your best friend or you worst enemy, but he sure loves the company of his angelic hyung very much.

Witches / wizards

Gore

Dark

Black magic

These terms best describe a witch or a wizard. They are known to not so many, as they live in an extremely secluded part of the world, deep inside the Amazonian forests. But that's what the rumors about then say. They use their black magic to hide their identities, and can be whiffed of their presence by no one.

Yoongi is a very wise creature who is one of this kind. This little wizard is dark as the hell itself, and powerful enough to end a race with one snap of his fingers. He too, like any other creature, has a heart. His only hyung, a werewolf, had made his heart beat again.

Demons

Oh, such powerful creatures these are.

They are fueled by rage and ego, posses immense intellect and physical strength. They do not know what love or friendship is. Nothing can warm their heart. They are the direct descendants of the Devil himself.

But Jungkook is an exception.
He was a mere child when this fairy has made him familiar with love and friendship. Even when the boy was excepted from his own place by his own kind, he leaned on his fairy friend. Yet, he did have the demonic traits he should be having. And he's perfect, a perfect piece to say that demons can have a heart too...

"ʇɥə nuıou ʇɥə Бɹəɐʇ ɟoɹɔəs ʍıll qɹıuБ ɐ Бɹəɐʇ ɔɐlɐɯıʇʎ ʇo ʇɥə nuıʌəɹsə. qəʍɐɹə"

@Excellentunicorn

©

Please do know that this is an OT7 fan fiction.

Any type of hate or slut-shaming is not tolerated.

If you ever think of doing it, please think about yourself because you are Sorae.

Sorae = Y/n

And DON'T forget!

LOVE YOURSELF!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!