Your Smile Made Me Melt [Alex Evans]

This story doesnt have a continuous part. This is what a one shot is! I will try to write more if you want one written then be more than free to ask me! I will complete them ^^ The emails in this are not real! so dont add them! I made them up! Please comment and vote! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Damn” I screamed, running down the narrow ally way.

I flippin woke up flippin late again! This time I’m running late for school a new school at that! Today was my first day in Canada where I had recently moved to due to my fathers job. To make my life worse than it already was they wanted me to move away from the only support I had. My friends back home in England weren’t here to support me anymore. I hated how parents well in this case just my father wanted me to keep moving. How did he expect me to keep changing and adjusting to each never life style he threw at me.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I ran faster than before I knew I was going to be in a lot of trouble when I got home today after school. I ran into a large building trying hard to catch my breath. My lungs pumping as much as air they could to help me breath. All I could do it just rest it out I stumbled to the main office. The lady that sat there her large honey brown eyes with her round face covered in make up her long blonde hair falling loosely over her shoulders.

“May I help you?” she asked, looking up from her nails.

“Yeah I’m the transfer student, from England. So may I please have my schedule?” I asked, my voice softening.

She gave me a glare not a very liking one and searched through her papers, looking for a file. She opened up a red folder holing out a sheet of paper. I took the paper glancing at it and began to walk of the office. Looking at the paper instead of where I was walking and ran straight smack into the locker. Owwwie, I thought before standing up and making my way to my first period. Honors Chemistry….

I sat there in my desk starring at teacher talking about stupid elements. Well alright I guess they are not stupid such as oxygen since we need that to breath. But you get what I mean school was plain crap. Lucky for my phone was in tack and I could IM this friend of mine online. He also lived in Canada which was funny to I wondered if we would ever meet? What ever I looked down at phone sneaking around so I wouldn’t get caught.

XxicecreamemoXX: Yello!

XxemoboyXX: whts up, girly?

XxicecreamemoXx: school >.< so boring gahh I say we burn them all down. LOL

XxemoboyXx: im there with you on tht 1 chem bites ass

XxicecramemoXx: 0.o u got tht right I mean come on who gives a shit abt element?

XxemoboyXx: u got tht damn straight.

“Miss Lin, please answer the question!” yelled, the teacher.

I signed closing my eyes and answered without looking up,“The answer to what is an valence electron is that are the electrons on the most outer shell of an atom. The groups on the periodic table tell how many valence electrons will be on the most out shell also. Does that answer both your questions?”

The teacher and whole class gasped, looking at my with widen eyes. I didn’t move gaze to meet their my face was flushed from embarrassment. I gave out another small sign and looked at my IM:

XxemoboyXx: there is this smart ass chick in my class, yo she just gave the answer to questions.

XxicecreamemoXx: 0.0 tht girl did she talk abt valence electrons?