Switched Roles.. {Part 2! BOTW Link X Reader!}

(A/n): {Part two is here!! Oh, and if ya wondering why it be spoopy.. It's for Halloween! ^^}

[~(Y/n's) POV.~]

You braced, but the arrow barley missed you. You sighed in relief, as you looked over at the boy with a smirk.

"I'll live long enough to get back to my world!"

"Grh! You'll die soon enough.. if not by my blade, then maybe you'll get the honor of dying by his. That is.. if you live long enough! I'll see you in the afterlife, (Y/n).." He said, as he fell down, dying with no explanation..

"What the fuck did I get myself into..?" You mumbled, as you flouted over to another piece of land.

It looked like a small village surrounded by a forest. You landed there, walking over to a tree house out of curiosity. (A/n): {Ya know what they say.. curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Unfortunately, I don't see (Y/n) coming back anytime soon, tho..}

You were stopped by a girl. She had green eyes, and short, light, brown hair. She smiled at you.

"Hey, Link! Where have been all of this time!?" She said, a little bit aggressive..

'Who's Link? Why does everyone I meet call me that..?'

"Uh.. I was.. busy! Yeah, busy.." She squinted her eyes suspiciously.

"Were you busy with a girl!?"

"What!? No! Plus, if I was, with anyone, why would I need to tell you?" She glared at you, before her eyes begun to bleed.. that's when you saw the dagger in her hand..

'Oh, fuck, no!' You thought while attempting to run past her, but she grabbed the collar of your tunic, pulling you back. She held the dagger to your throat.

"This, is why!" You elbowed her in the side, and ran away.

'Why is she so crazy!? Wait.. her eyes bled.. just like that other girl's did.. I guess next time I see that, I know that I've got to run!'

After awhile, you looked back, only to see a green, brown, and white wolf running after you.. so, you picked up your pace again.

"Who are you, and what do you want from me!?" You yelled back, then you noticed that you were in a vast field. But, you could care less about that right now..

You saw the edge in the distance.. then, you looked back, only to see the wolf getting closer.. you tried to go faster, but the wolf tackled you, turning into a boy!? He held a dagger to your throat, as he glared at you. Blood from his eyes dripped on your face..

"Why are you here, (Y/n)!?"

"I.. I'm here for.. I can't remember anymore.." He pushed the dagger down enough to draw blood..

"Do you, somehow, know who I am..?" You said while wincing.

"(Y/n).. My master has ordered me to kill you.. But, I won't. Because, I remember you, even if you may not remember me.. I'll help you get back."