The Sunrise.. {TP Link x reader!}

{(Y/n's) POV.}

You were sleeping peacefully on Link's bed, until.. Link woke you up, that is..

"Link.. how early is it..?" You said, yawning, still half asleep.. he smiled.

"I'm sorry I woke you up!~" You could tell he meant to wake you up.. you sat up, and looked at him.

"It's like.. what? 5:00 Am..?" He nodded.

"Yeah, there's something I wanted to show you!~"

"What's that..?" He smiled. It was so cute!

"You'll see.." He said, getting up, and holding a hand out for you to take. You took it, standing up.

You two left the home you two share, holding hands. You saw that the sky was getting lighter.. you assumed it was about 7:00 Am.. You laughed seeing him take you into the woods.

"Where are you taking me?" He looked over his shoulder at you. He looked so excited.. it only made you more curious.

He stopped, and you had to try to not run into him by the sudden halt.. you looked over his shoulder, only to see that you two where on a mountain top..

It was the same place you two had your first kiss.. you smiled.

"Why are we here?" He sat down, and patted the ground next to him, you sat down.

"You didn't answer my ques-" He cut you off with a kiss. You kissed back. You two had to pull away for air. He smiled, looking at the sunrise. You looked at it, too.

The light blue, and yellow intertwined, making a pinkish, purple.. it was beautiful..

"Thanks for showing me this, Link.." He smiled.

"I knew you'd like it.." He said. You looked over at him with a smile, getting closer to him, and tackling him. To where you were on top of him.

You smiled as you looked down at him, laughing at his shocked expression. He laughed as well, and got closer to you, kissing you again.

"I love you, (Y/n).." You smiled.

"I love you, too, Link.."

(A/n): {This was more of a fluff one! ^^}