The God Hunter.. {God Hunter TP Link x Reader!} (Sneak Peek)

(A/n): {Link GodSlayer, the God Hunter.. Dis will be a sneak peek of my new, but still in da works story. I hope you'll read, and like it when I'm able to publish it!}

《\\Link's POV.\\》

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping a hello to their friends. I sat up, and wiped the sleep from my eyes as I looked over, seeing the sunrise. I sighed.

'It's time to get up..' I thought as I stood up, and stretched out. I looked over at my sword. The Blade Of God's End.

It may look like a normal sword at first glance.. But the blade glows a bright red, and the hilt turns pitch black in the presence of a God. If a God touches it, it drains their power, and eventually, their life.

Why do I have a sword like this? Well, long story short, it has been passed down throughout my family, and I was chosen to wield it. My whole family's bloodline is just mercenaries. We kill God's. That's right. God's.

I love killing them. Why? Because it's all I've ever known. Plus, I'm good at it. At least, that's what I've been told.. Do I believe it? Yes.

Mainly because I can end a God's life, no matter how powerful, with one slash of my sword. And yes. I've fought people before.. But they're all just filth. They would just get in my way, and I'll have no part of that.

I rubbed my horse, Devil's, mane. She was a pitch black mare with blood, red eyes. I go ready to head to fight my next God.. I could sense it. The name that came to mind is..

"(Y/n).. The God of Love, and Beauty. I can't wait to add you to my list.." I said outloud as I was heading that way.

[§-тiмеsкiр-§]

I got to where the God was at. I smiled to myself. I got off of Devil, and walked towards the God in their spring on top of the mountain. I started to unsheath my sword. The God looked over at me in shock.

"A GodSlayer!? I thought your kind was dead!" (She/he) exclaimed. I chuckled while holding my sword to their throat.

"You wish my 'kind' was dead.." I said. (She/he) got away from me.

"Link.. Look. I can understand your anger.. But, please. Don't do this!" (She/he) begged. I laughed.

"You poor, little useless God.. I almost feel bad for you." I said.

"Would you spare my life if I told you I knew how to bring your family back from the dead?" (She/he) said. I glared at (her/him).

"Why would you help me after all of the God's I've killed?" I asked. (She/he) chuckled.

"Because, Link.. Everyone deserves a second chance."

(A/n): {The actual story is better, and longer. Plus, I'll explain more in da actual story. I didn't wanna give away much in dis Oneshot-}