"I-I Can Explain!"-(Y/n) {BOTW Link x Hero! Reader!}

(A/n): {I just got this idea one night, and said, "Yeah, I guess that could work.."}

{~(Y/n's) POV.~}

You sighed, happy that you had finally defeated Ganon. You looked over at Link with a proud smile. He did help out a lot. He smiled back. You started to fade away, and Zelda informed you why.

"(Y/n).. You're going back to your world, Reality." She said. You looked at Link sadly.

"I'll miss you both.." You said. You had been one of Zelda's appointed Knights alongside Link 100 years ago. Plus, you, and Link we're more than friends.. (*Coughs* If ya know wut I mean.. [*Insert Lenny face here*])

Link got closer to you, kissing you. You kissed back, but faded away completely before it could end..

You were shocked to see you we're in your world again so quickly. You looked at your house, walking up to it. It had been two whole months in Hyrule.. how long had it been here? How long have you been gone?

Your brother went outside, and noticed you, running towards you, before giving you a hug.

"Where have you been, (Y/n)!? And.. Why are you dressed like Breath of the Wild Link..?" He said, looking at your clothes in confusion. You chuckled awkwardly.

"Well.. How do I say this? I went to Hyrule, and was the Chosen one for.. However long I was gone." He looked at you surprised.

"Wha-!? No way!" You nodded.

"I was, believe it, or not.." He smiled.

"Then, prove it." You were shocked.

"Uh.. Oh! I know!" You unsheathed the Master Sword, it was glowing a bright blue. His eyes widened.

"Can it shoot-"

"-'Beams of light'?" You finished. He nodded. You aimed at a tree away from him, pulling your hand back, as your grip tightened on the Master Sword. Then, it shot a beam of blue light, hitting the tree right where you aimed.

You turned around to look at your brother with a proud smile. He looked like he believed you now..

"Okay.. I'm speachless." You chuckled.

"Good. That means you'll ask less questions." You said, walking towards the your house with your brother.

"How long have I been gone?" He thought, before answering.

"About.. Two weeks." You gasped.

"I thought it had been longer!" He chuckled.

"And I thought you were gone forever, but I know that's wrong.. now. Why did you leave without telling us where you went?" You sighed.

"I was going to, but.. I was sucked into the portal, before I could." He nodded.

"You better hope mom, and dad, are just as understanding as me.." You looked at the house, looking away from him when you did.

"Yeah.."

{°•Inside Your House!°•}

{~(Y/n's) POV.~}

Your mom hugged you as soon as you walked inside. Your dad told you he was just glad you were okay. You smiled, not realizing how much you missed them until now.

"Where have you been, (Y/n)?" Your mom said.

"Well.. uh, I was in.. Hyrule." They looked at you confused.

"What's that?" They both said in ushion. You sighed.

".. This is going to take awhile."

{°•After Telling Them About LoZ°•}

{~(Y/n's) POV.~}

You sighed, just glad they, somewhat, understood now. Your mom, and dad, nodded slowly.

"Okay.." Your father said.

"But, isn't that a game?" Your mom said. You nodded.

"Yeah. But, believe it, or not, a portal warped me to Hyrule!" They didn't buy it. You sighed, not knowing how to convince them. Your brother had an idea.

"Wait, (Y/n). You took pictures on the Shiekah Slate, right?" You nodded.

"Yeah..?" He smiled.

"Then let's just show them that!" He said, taking the Shiekah Slate off of your hip, flicking through the pictures. You tried to stop him from seeing one in particular, but it was to late..

It was a picture of you, and Link making out. (Don't ask. XD)

Your brother looked at you, and back at the picture, as if he was checking to see if it was actually you in the picture. Your mom, and dad, snuck over to you two after seeing your brothers shocked expression.

Your mom looked at it with a smirk on her face, (aka: A shipper face.) and your dad was just as shocked as your brother. They looked at you for an explanation. You blushed.

"I-I can explain!"

(A/n): {Okay. Dat be it. Also, I like to imagine that Link is doing what he's doing in da pic above at the moment this happens to, poor, lil' (Y/n). XD And did ya like it, or not? Just wonderin'..}