Be Happy With What You Have.. {TP Link x Modern! Reader!}

(A/n): {*Turns on my Lo-fi music* Ya know wut time it is, boi-o's!!}

[~(Y/n's) POV.~]

You just got done with your homework, and decided to play Twilight Princess today. You thought you'd play that today, instead of any of the other LoZ games. You have all of them. (*Cough* My future right here-)

You smiled, as you begun to play it.

[°•Timeskip!°•]

[~(Y/n's) POV.~]

You looked at the time, and saw it was 10:25 PM.

"I've been playing for five hours!?" You yelled, as you got up, ready to turn off your Wii-U, and go to bed. You looked at Link on the TV screen, and sighed.

"I wish you were real, and I could meet you.." You said, turning off the console. You laid down in bed, sighing.

"If only.." You said, drifting off to sleep.

[°•The Next Morning!°•]

[~(Y/n's) POV.~]

You sat up in bed.. But, it wasn't your bed. You tried to sit up, but you realized that you were chained to the bedpost. (Shii-You're oofed!)

"W-where am I!?" You said, looking over at a boy.. He looked similar to you..

"Hello, uh, who are you, and do you know where we are?" He looked at you.

"My name's, (Y/n). Where do you think? Link caught us." He said. You gasped at the name, 'Link'.

"Why do you have the same name as me? And what do you mean by, 'Link caught us'!?" You said. He smiled.

"You want to escape just as badly as me, I assume?" He said. You nodded.

"Yeah! You didn't really answer my other question, but, yeah." You said a little quickly out of panic. He smiled, and motioned over to a key. You looked at it.

"Is that for the locks?" You said, he nodded.

"Yeah. Can you get it, somehow?" He said. You shrugged.

"Who knows. But, it's worth a try." You leaned over to the Nightstand that had the key on it, and grabbed it with your mouth.

"Hrut bow?" You said through your teeth.

"Uh.. I'm not sure.." You would've facepalmed if you could. You frowned, not knowing what to do now.

[°•Timeskip!°•]

[~(Y/n's) POV.~]

You finally figured out a way to get out. Which was: Basically, you sweet talked Link into unlocking your chains, and as soon as he did, you kicked him in the Deku nuts. Then you unlocked the chains to that one guys chains, and ran away with him.

Link was shocked, but got triggered, and ran after you two. You ran down the alleyways while holding (Y/n's) hand. You ran all the way to Hyrule Castle as Link was chasing after you two the whole time.