The Painful Truth.. {BOTW Link x Reader!}

(A/n): {I just had to use dat image-}

{~Link's POV.~}

I looked at the true image of a person I thought I knew..

"(Y/n), please, stop! This isn't you!" I desperately yelled. (She/he) looked over at me with a smile.

"What are you going to do about it if I don't? Pfft! What do you mean, 'this isn't me'!?" (She/he) said. I sighed.

"Please, (Y/n)! I don't want to hurt you!" I said. (She/he) unsheathed  (her/his) sword, and looked at me with a smirk.

"You, and me, both know that you don't have the guts to, Hero." (She/he) said with a smile, running towards me.

All you could hear were grunts, clashes of swords, and the pouring down rain. I lost my footing because of the mud, and looked up at the sword slashing down towards me with rapid speed.. I closed my eyes.

But.. It was being held to my throat. I looked up at (Y/n) in confusion.

"Why didn't you kill me when you had the perfect chance..?" I said. (She/he) looked away.

"Why won't you put up a damn fight!?" (She/he) yelled, glaring at me.

"What? 'Put up a fight'..?" I said looking at (her/him).

"Yeah! It's like you're okay with dying! That's not the Link I know!" (She/he) said.

'What? Where's the (Y/n) that was just threatening me? Does that mean.. (She's/he's) okay?' I thought.

"So, you aren't going to kill me?" I said, getting up.

"Not if you don't put up a fight! It's pathetic if you don't." (She/he) said with a huff. I smiled.

"You actually care about me, don't you..?" I said. (She/he) looked away.

"No. What makes you say that!?" (She/he) said. I could see the dishonesty in (her/his) eyes.. That told me all that I needed to know.

(A/n): {I was gonna make dis go as horrible as possible, but.. Dat positive, and happy, side of me said, "NOPE!" So, yeah. XD}