Get Some Rest, my (Princess/Prince).. {SS! Link x Sick! Reader!}

{~(Y/n's) POV.~}

You sat up in bed, realizing that you felt awful.. You get up anyway.

"I'm sure I'm fine.." You told yourself as you walked towards Link's room. You knocked on his door.

"It's time to get up, sleepyhead!" You yelled. A few minutes later, he opened the door, yawning.

"Good morning, (Y/n).." His voice was hoarse from just waking up. You smiled.

"Good morning, Link! I was wondering.. Are you going back to the 'Surface' to look for Zelda again today?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. Do you wanna come with me?" He asked with a smile. You couldn't help but smile, and nod quickly.

"YES!" You blushed slightly, and covered your mouth, since you accidentally yelled. Link laughed.

"Someone's excited." Link said. You chuckled awkwardly.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to yell." You said. Link smiled.

"It's okay! Besides, everyone needed to get up, anyways." He said, before looking at you in silence as if he was thinking about something.. You gave him a confused look.

"(Y/n).. If you weren't feeling well, you wouldn't push yourself, and you'd tell me, right..?" He asked. You nodded.

"Yeah! Of course. What makes you bring that up?" You asked, he kept silent for a minute, until he smiled.

"Nothing. Let's go!" He said, grabbing your hand.

{°•Timeskip!°•}

{~(Y/n's) POV.~}

You two had made it to the surface. You took a deep breath of the nice smell of the woods. You've gone with Link to the surface a few times. Link was walking ahead of you, and you were following him.

"Hey, Link. Where are we heading to?" You asked. He looked over his shoulder with a smile.

"We're going to the Temple of Time." He said, you nodded.

"Okay. So, we don't have to much farther to go.." You mumbled to yourself. You looked around, but noticed that you felt like you could puke, your vision was getting darker, and you felt light headed. (This is just how I feel before I pass out. Which happens quiet a bit..)

"L-Link.. I.." You mumbled as you feel to your knees. You puked, and fell on your side. Link ran over to you.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!?" He said kneeling down beside you. You looked up at him.

"I just feel.. Light headed.." You said. He frowned, and put his left hand on your forehead. He gasped.

"(Y/n)! You're running a fever! Why didn't you tell me!?" He said.

"I.. I didn't know.. I'm sorry." You said, frowning, and looking away. Link sighed, but smiled as he brushed back a piece of your hair with his hand.

"Just promise me you'll get some rest, my (Princess/Prince).." He said kissing your forehead. You smiled.

"I will as long as you take care of me, Hero." You said, he smiled.

"I will.. As long as I get to be your Hero." He said, picking you up with a smile.

(A/n): {There ya go! I was bored, then got this idea, (literally, last night) and was like, "Aww! Dat would be so cute!" So, there ya go, some fluff to start ya day!}