In a world full of hate ,love is the revolution

Years ago a dear friend quoted this line to me ,and it sruck with me ever since.Because it's true,it is easier to hate someone than to love someone.As an empath I choose to see the good in people all the time.Needless to say I have been burned countless of times and I had my fair share of disappointments.People used to perceive me as naive for being this way.But I found out throughout the years that one smile can change someone's day completely.One act of kindness can help someone see the light in the tunnel. Which is why I am so in love with Prince.I am sure he has been hurt many many times in his life.But he chose to be better instead of bitter,to forgive instead of holding grudges.He chose to love regardless if they loved them back.He was revolutionary with his vision and many were not ready for him.They could not understand him.Love is the revolution because it takes more courage to love despite of all the hate,to show compassion when everyone is so cruel.To be selfless,in a selfish environment.As a Christian I believe one thing:Love conquers all.God is love and He conquers everything. So no matter how hard it seems ,just give love even if you get none in return.There is a God in heaven who will reward you....I should know,I've experienced it many times.Also,let faith triump over fear,because fear paralyses you but faith gives you wings to soar.Prince knew that and in his entire life he let faith guide him.Faith in God,faith in himself and faith in others. Which is why he soared like the eagle he was.....