A bit late...but my take on 2020

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I posted something . So I apologize for neglecting you guys, but I haven't forgotten about you. I have been so busy with work and more... which I will get into later. I want to share with you how this year has been for me so far. Well, for the most part is has been a real struggle, but I am seeing the light in the tunnel. I have fallen in love and it has given me so much hope and changed my outlook on life in general. He is a kind and gentle soul, who seems to be the male version of me. I have gotten to know him on my birthday, and we have been inseperable ever since. He is teaching me so much about so many things and we can talk for hours about deep thought ,but also random things like how to prepare pasta. He loves to cook and he changed my life. All my fantasies about how my soulmate looked like ,came to life. I also changed my profession and now I am helping people on a spiritual level. Kind of guiding them. If you have a gift, you have to use it, right? Prince was right. Love is what the world needs, what every human needs. Every dying soul, who tastes a drop of love, comes back to life. Trust me, I know. My soul has been longing for this kind of love. This deep spiritual connection, where he and I telepathically know or sense each other's thoughts or feelings. It's amazing how alive I have become. I am so grateful for knowing him. So , my perspective of 2020 is that every bad day, year ,month comes to an end. Nothing lasts forever. Even if it may take longer than you would want it to. All good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue and if you have it, use it. If you don't , seek it. It will bless your live. Love you all...