Soul mate

I have been through some turbulent times lately, all because someone entered my life like a storm. This is what meeting your soulmate feels like; a storm.Not in a negative way, but he is like a  mirror. I find myself constantly evaluating and reflecting upon myself.He inspires me to be a better person.As impatient as I used to be, it's a miracle how patient I have become.So much so, that my patience inspired him to change! How amazing is that? We go through tough times, but we both secretly know we have each other' s backs. My whole life I have waited for this man, not knowing who he was.I just knew he existed somewhere. I always believed that somewhere there was one person made especially for me.Like Adam and Eve.He is the yin to my yang.The mac to my cheese and I love him eternally.But trust me when I say that the road we are on is not easy.I see our journey as a marathon with hurdles.Every hurdle we overcome, brings us closer to our finish line.So I keep my eye on the prize and keep going.To me the prize is a blissful life with the one I love .

Even love has a different meaning when you meet your soulmate.For me, love was that strong euphoric feeling of infatuation , followed by an equally strong feeling of lust and attraction.But I found out that when that infatuation wears out, and the flaws are visible, love is out the door! Only now I realize what true love is.I find myself praying more, waiting patiently and having  no problem accepting him for who he is; flaws and all. True love is from God so it makes sense to go to the Source of love to ask for His blessing.But also to intercede for him.True love intercedes.It believes all things and hopes for all things.It is stronger than death and conquers all!

To be honest, it is a bit scary to feel all these emotions at once.You feel love, attraction, hope, anxiety all at the same time.His voice brightens my day and his smile is like a warm blanket at night.I have loved before and hard! But nothing felt like this. I feel like I have purpose, like my spirit has elevated in some way.He touches my spirit and soul like no one ever could and he sees a part of me I was embarrassed about for years.My spiritual self. He never judges me or calls me crazy.We both know that when we feel something we should take it seriously.He confides in me and I in him.Through the storm, I feel peace.Because my soul is complete.He is the missing part of the puzzle that is me.

Life without him is unthinkable, unbearable and impossible. Where has he been all these years? The beauty of all of this is we were both very unhappy in our lives but now we have found happiness.I thank God for you every day my love.You amaze me, inspire me more than you will ever know.