9

Welcome back! I honestly didn't know where to start with this chapter. I knew where I wanted to end up, but I didn't know how to get there, so I hope it doesn't come across weirdly. Also I'm sorry if this chapter seemed short, but I tried? Anyways, on with the chapter!

After texting Asano about the proper dates and times, Kai met up with him that Sunday to spend the day out together. Asano was beyond punctual and was even there early awaiting Kai's arrival. She wasn't that surprised given his father and his work ethics. "You're early." She spoke with a smile.

"Kenda-san, you actually came."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"I didn't think that lug of a boyfriend you have would actually allow you to meet up with me in the end." The strawberry blonde spoke as Kai rolled her eyes and giggled.

"He may be jealous, but he knows he can trust me." The black haired girl explained as Asano smirked.

"We'll see how long that lasts." He murmured under his breath and Kai grew confused.

"What was that?" Kai asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all... What is that?" The male spoke as he pointed to a key chain attached to her phone with a red headed anime character on it.

"An Ore-sama key chain? What else?" She asked and Asano sighed.

"I see you're an otaku then? I also assume you're very much into redheads based upon this discovery?" He asked and Kai chuckled nervously.

"You could say that. Anyway, where are you taking me today?" Kai wondered aloud.

"Follow me and you'll see." He said and turned around before walking off down the sidewalk. Kai hurriedly caught up to him and stood beside them. As the two walked and began to get to know each other a little better, one redhead and one blue haired male peaked around the corner to gaze at them.

"Karma-kun why are we even here? We know we can trust Kai-chan with anything, she even said it herself. So why do we need to follow her around?" Nagisa whispered beside the taller male.

"It's just as you said, we can trust Kai-chan with anything, but the stuck up guy she's with we can't." He explained.

"Are you sure that's not just your jealousy talking?"

"Shut up! We're only going to follow them around for a little while. If he doesn't pull anything then we'll leave them alone to spend the rest of their day together since we know it's safe by then."

"Alright, whatever you say..." Nagisa reluctantly agreed. The boys followed the two around as they laughed it up and had a pretty good time as it seemed. Asano even took Kai to the local manga shop and bought her whatever she so desired! After seeing all of that, the two boys who were spying on them couldn't deny that they could be trusted by themselves and as promised the two left for home. Though that was the moment when Asano decided to strike and reveal his true intentions for this random outing between the two.

"Kenda-san?"

"Yes, Asano-san?"

"Since we know each other a little better now I feel like it is unfair of me to keep any secrets from you... I just... I don't know how I'm going to break this to you..."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"The other day while walking around the main campus, the other Big Five members as well as myself found your boyfriend alone with a blonde student who was also from your class. I believe her name is Nakamura Rio."

"Rio-chan? What was Karma-kin doing with her alone without telling me?"

"You know her?"

"Yes of course. She's my classmate and a dear friend."