27

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy!

The class started to run up the mountain and took out any guards they found on the way up. After a while Kai found a bunch of men standing beside their pool and Kai used the water to her advantage, molding the water to create a tsunami that would proceed to sweep them away into the woods behind them as her friends took out the other men standing around. Luckily that wouldn't dehydrate her because she didn't create that water. She smiled at her handy work before following her friends higher up the mountain, and before long hey got everyone in the group except their leader who was watching the whole thing. The captain took on the whole class at once and had evidently seen Kai doing her work. "I've heard of you. One of the other people on this mountain that holds inhuman powers, powers of ice, snow and water to be exact. I'm surprised the Ministry doesn't want you too, but I suppose it's because you're still a secret and you are approved to be non-harmful to the Earth. How lucky you are, little girl." The captain spoke as Kai touched the ground and froze him to it.

"Well if you've heard of me, you should've known to stay off of the ground." Kai said with a smirk as Nagisa and Karma stepped into take him down. When they did they high-fived one another as Kai joined in, Karma giving her a gentle noogie as Terasaka interrupted their little moment by stunning the guy down after finding that he was still moving after all that. He then yelled at the three to stop acting like losers as the then split apart a looked away from the class with an identical weird look on their faces. Eventually they made it up to the building that held their classroom and found their teacher standing outside of it waiting to greet them as they all ran up to him happily. The teacher explained with his usual grin that now was his time to go no matter what there wouldn't be a way around the Ministry and he would in the end inevitably die because they'd want him out of the picture.

After a bit more talking Koro-sensei caught a whiff of what Rio brought along with her up the mountain, a cake... Well birthday cake specifically. "That's right! Yukimura-san did make today your birthday! We might as well celebrate while we can huh?" The raven haired girl asked her classmates as they all agreed and lit a candle on top of it as they sang the proper Happy Birthday song to their gelatinous teacher. As they went to dig into the cake, someone destroyed it, none other than Shiro and his new masked colleague.

"Shiro-san, you never give up, do you?" Kai asked as Shiro shook his head.

"No I do not." Shiro started before unmasking his new creation. The Reaper 2.0 as he liked to call him or the 'New Koro-sensei'. When the class gazed up at the huge black creature with no face and tentacles they all realized who it was, the person who brainwashed Kai and Irina, the one who tried to kill them all.

"Is that... The Reaper?" She asked quietly aloud as the said creature went to attack their teacher, creating sonic booms each time and sending the students flying into the air. They soon hit the floor and slowly got up and Kayano called Shiro out for not doing his son dirty work. Shiro then called her on it and injected himself with something, which turned out to be tentacle matter. The male then discarded his robes and used the light in his robotic eye to stun Koro-sensei momentarily. The Reaper 2.0 took the opportunity to send Koro-sensei flying to the ground before standing behind his master and preparing to have their final showdown with the teacher who either way would end up dead whether it be by laser or otherwise.

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter and I'll cya next chapter~