20

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy!

Koro-Sensei started using a lowly head clone to communicate to his students that Kayano's tentacles needed to be removed quickly. If they aren't removed then they will travel into her nervous system and they won't be able to be extracted any longer. He explained that he would allow her to hit his most sensitive spot under his tie and make it seem as if she's won, allowing her to feel at ease for a moment and then one of the kids had to take advantage and somehow make her forget all about her previous bloodlust. If she dug too deep, however, his death would be inevitable as would her very own. The plan had to be executed perfectly or else things would take a turn for the absolute worst. Kai sadly had no ideas, the clap stunner wouldn't work nor would knives or guns. Her powers wouldn't do well either, they'd only make Kayano angrier... The black haired female then turned slightly to her left to look at Nagisa who seemed to have a plan with the look in his eyes.

Koro-Sensei wrapped his tentacles around Kayano saying something about a promise as the girl struggled to try and escape his grasp. Nagisa looked at Kai and gave her a nod, she understood and used a small splash of water to make an opening in the ring of fire just big enough for him to pass through. When he did the class gave the two students odd looks as he made his way over to Kayano and... Kissed her!? "Aw, my ship is sailing~" Kai squealed as she cupped her cheeks with her hands, shaking her head back and forth.

"Now isn't the time to be worrying about a damned ship!" Her classmates exclaimed as she came to her senses and saluted them.

"Right!" She exclaimed with a serious face as they all sweat dropped at her actions. Kayano fainted and Koro-sensei then removed her tentacles without issue as Karma and Rio teased him about his kissing Kayano. Kai took the opportunity to wash away the fire circle with her water, Karma keeping a close eye on her to make sure she didn't overdo it.

"I'll be fine, Karma-kun. Stop staring at me would you?" She asked him as he peeked up, surprised that she noticed since she wasn't facing him at the time.

"It's my job to worry about you."

"Yes, but still. I know my limits and I've made sure not to surpass them this whole year. I can handle this little job as long as I get some water when we get outta here. Put it this way, I can't go too long without counteracting my powers or else they start taking a toll on me if you will. That's all I need to worry about and as I said I'm fine, worry about Koro-sensei, he's way more banged up than I am." Kai spoke as said teacher threw up on the ground and distracted his class from their antics as he asked for their patience before he would reveal his past to them.

"Speak of the devil." The raven haired girl spoke with a smirk as she turned to her boyfriend who only hugged and eventually let the subject go, standing code beside her just in case. Kai rolled her eyes playfully at his protective side before out of nowhere someone shot at the octopus and they all glanced into the distance to find Shiro and one of his henchmen standing beside him.

"Shiro-san... What could he possibly want now?" Itona and Kai said in unison as Shiro lectured the octopus and Kayano before pulling off his mask and revealing who he truly was to the class. Koro-sensei told them that his name was in fact Yanasigawa and not Shiro, and the male had one robotic eye. Before anything else could be said Yanasigawa and his associate left the premises. Kayano soon after awoke and sat up, explaining herself to the class before Nagisa cut in and explained that she shouldn't feel bad and beat herself up about it. The girl then started to cry and agreed to hear their teacher's story together. He started by saying that up until two years ago he was originally a human and the assassin known as The Reaper. The male said that he had earned that title after killing his thousandth target and eventually was caught by Yanagisawa and brought into his lab to be experimented upon. That was also where he met up with Aguri Yukimura or Kayano's older sister who was the one asked to watch over The Reaper during his time in the lab. The two then became close friends and he even helped Aguri to make up questions for her students back on the satellite campus as a new E-Class made their way onto campus, completely unaware that the moon would soon become a permanent crescent in a matter of weeks.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll cya in the next one!