30

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Next chapter is the epilogue don't forget so this story isn't exactly over yet! Anyways, on with the graduation!

When the entire class finally got up from their sleeping state, Karasuma and Irina came to check in with the kids. All that they asked was that they could walk in Koro-sensei's honor across the stage at the official Kunugigaoka Junior High School graduation ceremony that was bound to start on the main campus really soon. Their gym teacher agreed as the whole class rose from their seats and bowed to the two teachers in the front of the room, thanking them for their service and help to push their education forwards.

After everything was settled on the satellite campus the E-Class made the trip down to the main campus for graduation. Slowly their names were called one by one and Kai eventually got to walk across the stage and receive a diploma for all her hard work all year. After the ceremony was over Kai found her father standing in the doorway and waiting for her. "Dad? What're you-"

"You promised to tell me everything remember?" He asked her with his pinky up and she blushed faintly before running up to him and hugging him. As they both laughed at one another.

"On a more serious note I'm proud of you and you should be too! My baby has graduated junior high!... Before long you'll be leaving me in the dust to become an adult!"

"Oh please! I'll still come and visit with you all the time Dad! I'm never giving up the time I have with you for anything. Life is far too short, I've had to learn that lesson the hard way."

"Huh? Whatever do you mean?"

"Heh, nothing to worry about Dad!" Kai exclaimed as she pulled away from her father. Just as she was about to ask him about how he's been doing as of late he cut in and showed her a couple of papers.

"What're those?"

"Divorce papers. By the end of this week they should be finalized and we can go back to living our normal lives, you and me against the world! No getting drunk or dating this time around, I wanna save dating for later and drinking is just out of the question from here on out." He explained as Kai beamed and nodded in agreement. 'It's amazing to see how far he's grown as a man in a year, all because of my friends and I proving to him that he had made a mistake.' She thought and shook it off as Karma came up behind her to greet her father. The two shook hands and made small talk about the future and what not before eventually out of nowhere the press tried to run at them again. Karasuma tried to stop them again but couldn't die to him being outnumbered. He told them to get to a bus that was stationed outside of the main gate and before they could make a run for it the Big Five stepped in and forced the reporters to back up by staying in front of the class as they shielded them with a Kunugigaoka flag so they would be hidden form sight.

Right before getting on the bus Asano stopped Kai and Karma saying that they'd be the only ones to come back, promising to make certain things up to them as well as promising to crush them in exams. She could only giggle as the boys teased one another with snide comments before she placed a hand on the strawberry blonde's shoulder. "I'll see you next school year, behave for me will you? I don't want to have to clean up another one of your messes, and besides I want to get to know you for the real you, not just the one who tried to ruin my relationship."

"Right. For now we can text and during school we can chat if that's okay with you? I want to earn your trust back by building my way up from the bottom, the very beginning if you will."

"I understand. I'm fine with that, just don't fight with Karma-kun too often. It wouldn't be fun to deal with that all year long."

"Of course, and this Koro-sensei person seems interesting enough. When you get back would you mind telling me everything you know about him?"