14

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and with that, let's get into it!

The school festival was now upon E-Class and they had to put together a foolproof plan that would blow A-Class right out of the water. Koro-sensei came up with the plan to use natural resources around the satellite campus to their advantage and eventually got together a decent looking menu and online website up and running right before the first day of the festival. As they finally set up shop they found that one of their first customers was the group of guys that kidnapped Kai and some of the other girls during their trip to Kyoto. It was funny for Kai to watch them fall in love with the food and then get bewitched by Irina to buy more food from them, a little less money in their wallets is what they deserved for kidnapping them. Though in a way she kind of had to thank them because without them kidnapping her she might not have realized that she liked Karma and who knows where they'd be now if not for that.

Soon after the kids from Matsukata's school ran up with him in tow. "Kai-chan!" Gengi exclaimed as she ran up to Kai and into the older girl's arms, Sakura doing the same to Nagisa.

"Gengi-chan, hey! How's it going you?" She asked as she pet the little girl's head, Nagisa doing the same with Sakura.

"Great! It's good to see you again!"

"You as well."

"Aw, you guys kept in touch? How sweet!" Their classmate spoke from the sidelines and they nodded.

"Yeah, sometimes we help them study." They both said in unison as Karma walked over to stand beside Kai and Gengi became on high alert. Kai looked at her curiously.

"What's the matter?"

"Why are you standing next to him after what he's done to you!? Are you crazy!?"

"Oh right! I forgot you don't know yet, but Karma-kun and I patched things up!"

"Seriously!?" Gengi exclaimed as Karma raised an eyebrow at the two.

"You told her about what happened?" Karma asked her as she shook her head.

"Not exactly. I told her that you and I weren't really talking anymore, but I never gave out specific details." She explained as Gengi pointed at Karma.

"Nuh-uh! You said broke your heart, remember? Then you said that you still cared about him and could never hate him!" She asked as Karma smirked and looked at her.

"You could never hate me huh?" He asked, and she chuckled.

"I may have said that, but that's besides the point! Gengi-chan, there's no reason to feel mad at Karma-kun. It was all just a big misunderstanding and we're on good terms now."

"Alright, if you say so... I still don't trust him though."

"Well how about this? Next time I come to help you study, Karma-kun comes along with me?"

"What!? Why!?"

"Because, you said that recently you've been having trouble with math. I'm not the best at it myself and Karma-kun is actually the one who usually tutors me on the subject. He's very good at it and helps me get high marks on my tests, without him I might be failing, so I thought he could help you out a little as long as you both are okay with it. Besides I want you two to be friends, not enemies." She explained with a wink as Gengi sighed and reluctantly agreed before going of to sit down with her classmates at a table, sticking her tongue out at Karma as she walked off.

"That girl has quite a bit of spunk. I like her."

"Of course you do. Well, will you at least help me tutor her then?"