12

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kai looked at Nagisa and shook her head. "I've never met these people, Nagi-kun." The raven haired girl spoke to confirm their theories. She had somehow lost her memories, probably due to the blow to the head she received previously. The Reaper then cut in and explained the "story" of what happened to her.

"Well, you see class. Kai-chan lived a normal life for the most part up until the end of her first year at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She and her close friend Nagisa-kun started to drift apart and Kai-chan started to feel lonely. The girl then stumbled upon myself and I offered to whisk her away from her depressing old life with fake friends and horrid family awaiting her at home. She agreed and she became my apprentice, we both went on missions together and just recently due to a blow to the head she received in her latest mission, she's lost a couple of her memories. The poor thing~" The Reaper finishes as Kai scoffed.

"I'm your apprentice and yet you still treat me like I'm some child." Kai spoke as her classmates watched in awe at the fact that Kai believed such a story and that Irina wasn't going to cut in and prove him wrong.

"Well you are a child dear. When you get a little older I'll start treating you like an adult." The Reaper replied as Kai rolled her eyes and Karma started seething with rage. The Reaper seemed to take notice and his smile widened.

"What's wrong, Karma-kun? You seem very upset for some reason."

"You took away her memories damn it... All of the times we shared are nothing to her now!" He shouted and Kai looked at him oddly.

"Memories we shared? As if I'd share anything with a waste of space like you. I left my old life for a reason, to get away from fake people, from the harsh reality of this negative society we live in. You definitely aren't an exception to that reality." Kai said as Karma's eyes widened and he for once backed down, because even though this wasn't the real Kai saying it, it was still the same face and voice telling him these things so it still hurt like hell to hear.

"You don't mean that, Kai-hime... In time you'll come to your senses and see the light." The rest of the class gasped in shock since this was the first time he had directly spoken to her since everything happened between them. They all knew then that this was serious business and they needed to get Kai's memories back as quickly as possible, which caused a ruckus to start in the cage they were in. The Reaper has heard enough and nudged Kai's side with his elbow. She nodded and opened a pocket in her pants before pulling out and aiming an actual gun at them.

"You gave her a real gun!?"

"What? She's my apprentice, she's learned to handle guns before and she's pretty good at it. Besides, you all are going to eventually die here anyways, so who cares what way you decide to kick the bucket as long as it happens either way." The Reaper started before continuing.

"Oh! I almost forgot the important part of all this! Don't dare to try moving unless you wish to become Kai-chan's first target. She won't put that gun down unless I ask her to and as long as she has it out she'll aim it at the first one of you that moves, and if she really wants to she won't hesitate to shoot said person." The Reaper said as his phone vibrated and he went to check it. Kai watched them like a hawk as everyone in the cage tried to figure out how they'd get the gun off of her and then convince her to realize who she truly is, but that was easier said than done. Just then the Reaper piped up saying that both Karasuma and Koro-sensei has made an appearance together.

"Plan sixteen. Let's move out." He said as he turned around and started to walk out.

"My time to shine." Irina said as the Reaper called out to Kai.