Beetlejuice X Pregnant!Reader ❤️

What (and I cannot stress this enough), the actual fuck, Richard.

How the fuck can this be happening? I mean, he's dead for crying out loud! Speaking of crying out loud, that was what Y/N was currently doing. Sitting on her bathroom floor, bawling her eyes out, whilst clutching a pregnancy test - a positive pregnancy test, may I add. Everything made sense now. The mood swings, cravings, late period. Not to mention her boobs had swollen to two times their usual size - not that Beetlejuice was complaining about that though. And then it hit her. What would she tell Beej? What would he think? Would he even believe that it was his? He was the only person that Y/N had ever slept with, but he was dead and to Y/N's knowledge, ghosts can't impregnate the living. Right?

A knock at the door pulled Y/N back to reality.

"Y/N? Are you okay? I heard crying."

It was Beetlejuice.

"Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine, Beej! Just... uh...lady issues.." She blurted out.

Beetlejuice didn't really know how to deal with...that, so he let out a little "Uh, okay.." and walked away, leaving her alone again.

Only when she could no longer hear Beetlejuice's footsteps did she resume her pity party. She was only 16. 16 years old and pregnant with a ghost's baby? WTAF Y/N. She let out one big sigh and hauled herself to her feet. She looked in the mirror and wiped the tears from her face. She needed to speak to someone, but It couldn't be Beetlejuice or her family (they didn't even know about him). She sighed and paced over to the door, opening it and walking down the hallway towards the attic. She needed to talk to Barbra and Adam.

When she had reached the attic, she pulled a skeleton key from her pocket and inserted it into the lock. She twisted the key and twisted the knob. With a loud creak, the door opened to show a crowded and dusty room.

"Adam?" She called, looking around. "Barbara?" Y/N looked around the corner, and then she saw them. Adam was tinkering with the replica of the town he had made, and Barbara was sat on a small couch, trying to make sense of the 'Book For The Recently Deceased'.

At the sound of Y/N's voice, their heads shot up. "Y/N!" Barbara smiled, rushing over to hug me.

"Hey, kiddo!" Adam grinned, ruffling my hair.

Y/N's face crumpled. She was about to really disappoint them.

"Y/N, honey, what's wrong?"

Y/N burst out crying. "I-I-I-"

"Shhh, it's okay Y/N." Barbara cooed, leading Y/N over to the couch that she was previously sitting on.

Y/N slumped over on the couch, her head in her hands. "I've really screwed up guys.."

Barbara sat next to her and put her hand on her knee, Adam knelt in front of her and moved her hands into his. "Come, on kiddo, what's wrong? You're scaring us." Adam said softly, leaning down to leet her eyes.

"I-I" How was she supposed to say this? Barbara and Adam were like her second parents, she couldn't disappoint them like this. But she had nobody else to talk to... She took a deep breath, "I-I'm pregnant.."

There was only silence for a while. Barbara and Adam were stiff as boards until they moved their heads to look at each other.

"Y/N, who-" Adam looked up at her. "Who's the father?"

She looked to the side. If that didn't make them hate her, this would.

"Beetlejuice..."

This time Barbara gasped and Adam furrowed his eyebrows. "How is that even pos- What a second, you slept with him?!" His eyes widened from the information overload. "Did he, you know, force you?"