Beetlejuice X Reader - Periods ❤️

Y/N had felt shitty for the past few days. Cramps, headaches, not to mention her boobs were killing! Of course, she knew exactly what this meant, Beetlejuice, however, didn't.

Y/N rubbed her eyes and blinked sleepily. She yawned and swung her legs over the side of the bed. However, before she could stand up she felt a pair of arms pull her back into bed. It was Beej.

"Y/N~" He whined, pulling her into his chest.

She giggled and didn't try to escape his grasp. "Morning, Beej." She smiled, looking up at him.

"Mornin', babes.E He muttered, sleepily.

Y/N sniggled into his chest. After a few minutes, she looked up at the clock and sighed. "BJ, I gotta get up. I have school."

He groaned at this. "Why~" He held her tighter. "Just five more minutes."

She huffed and was about to reply when she saw a patch of blood on the bed. "Shit." She groaned.

"What?" Beetlejuice asked a little more awake now.

"I'm on." She sighed, escaping his grasp.

"On wha-" His eyes widened. "Y-Y/N, why is there blood on your pants?" She walked over to her mirror and turned, spotting the patch of blood on her pants.

"Yep." She groaned. "Definitely on."

"Y/N?" Beetlejuice jumped up and rushed to her. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you sick?" He gasped. "Are you DYING?!"

Y/N turned to him and cocked an eyebrow. "You don't know what a period is, Beej?"

"A period? Isn't that what Americans put it at the end of sentences?" He asked in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No- well, yeah, but not this kind of period. You really don't know what periods are?" Y/N asked skeptically.

"Do I look like I do?" Beetlejuice asked sarcastically.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at his sarcasm and looked at the clock. She sighed and decided that she could be a little late. She wanted Beetlejuice to know why she was going to be crying for the next week.

"Okay, Beej, I'm just going to get cleaned up and then we'll have a talk about this, okay?" Y/N smiled and walked over to a drawer taking out a pad, panties and a pair of clean bottoms.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." She walked out of the room leaving a very confused Beetlejuice in her wake. He walked back to the bed and sat down. What the hell is a period? He wondered, concerned about Y/N.

After about ten minutes, Y/N came back to her bedroom and sat down next to him.

"Okay, Beej. Periods are a normal thing that girls get." Y/N continued. "Periods are basically your uterus being a little bitch because you didn't get pregnant." She decided not to explain it properly because she didn't wanna freak him out. "So it makes us bleed for a few days once a month." Y/N finished and looked at Beetlejuice. He looked confused and a little weirded out, so she gave him a minute.

Beetlejuice looked at Y/N and back at the patch of blood on the bed.

"H-How long does it last?" Beej asked curiously.

"It varies from girl to girl really, but mine is usually between 4-6 days." Y/N explained. "It's a lot heavier in the beginning, but it lightens up towards the end."

Beetlejuice just sat nodding, taking in the information.

"You also get physical symptoms like cramps, headaches, sore boobs. God, my boobs kill when I'm on. They hurt if I just accidentally bump them with my arm when I grab something. Ugh, and not to mention ANYTHING and EVERYTHING makes me cry. I am super over-sensitive when I'm on my period." She finished rambling and looked back at Beej.

"God/Satan, Y/N. You go through this every month?"

"Uh-huh." She sighed, standing up and walking over to where her uniform was hung up.

"And you still get shit done?" He asked, dumbfoundedly.

"Yep." She replied, pulling up her tights.

"Wow. I'm impressed. That sounds like hell. And trust me, hell is not fun."

She chuckled and looked back ar him. "Well, just know that however moody and emotionally unstable I am, I still love you." She continued to button up her shirt before adding. "And ice cream will make me feel better." She grinned.

After Y/N had finished getting dressed and ready for school, she grabbed her bag and headed to the door. "You coming?" She asked when she noticed Beej wasn't behind her.

"Nah, I got some stuff to do today." He said, spreading out on the sofa.

"Uh, okay.." She replied, finding it strange that he didn't want to come. He almost always accompanied her when she left the house. "See you later then, Beej." Y/N waved over her shoulder and disappeared out of the door, closing behind her.

The day seemed to drag without Beetlejuice. He usually sat in the empty seat beside her or pranked the other people in class. Tying people's shoes together and possessing the teacher, being some of his favorites. Why didn't he want to come? Was it because of the conversation they had earlier? Y/N's thoughts consumed her and she zoned out.

"Miss L/N!" A stern voice yelled. "Pay attention!"

Her head shot up. "Yes, sir." She mumbled, now paying attention to the lesson. She pushed Beej to the back of her head. She had to focus.

She sighed in relief when the bell sounded, signaling the end of school. Y/N packed up her things and walked out of school, heading home.

As soon as she stepped through the door, something seemed off. The lights were dimmed and there were vanilla-scented candles lit. Y/N closed the door and took off her shoes.

"Beej?" She called, looking around in confusion.

"Hey, babes!" He called from the kitchen. Beetlejuice walked out holding a mug of tea and a bar of chocolate.

"W-Whats all this?" She asked.

"Well, after you left I talked to Adam and Barbera - who still hate me by the way - and asked them how I could help you." He looked down, red in the face.

"Too much?"

She looked around the room and then back to her adorable boyfriend. "No, Beej. This is perfect."

He grinned at her reply and say Y/N down on the sofa with her tea and chocolate.

"I'm gonna go run you a bath and then we can cuddle and watch a movie."

Y/N's wide smile soon turned into her bottom lip wobbling. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at Beej.

"B-Babes?" He choked out, worried he had done something wrong.

"I-I wasn't kidding about the tears-" Y/N sniffled, wiping the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

Beetlejuice relaxed a bit after hearing that and sat down beside her. "I bought ice cream~"

That was all it took to make Y/N bawl and cover her face with her hands. Beetlejuice began to panic again, not really sure what to do.

"Y-Y/N?"

She threw her arms around him and grinned, still crying. "I love you so much, Beej."