Beetlejuice X Abused!Reader -Part 2- ❤️

WARNINGS: AGAIN, THIS STORY MENTIONS ABUSE. IT ALSO MENTIONS SUICIDE.

Y/N smiled too herself as she pottered around the house. Since Beetlejuice 'moved in', she's felt a lot better about life. Her dad was still a dick; she hadn't let Beetlejuice hurt him. No matter how much he beat her, she still loved him. He'd been hitting Y/N more than usual lately. He was having trouble at work and took his frustration out on her. She likes to pretend that it doesn't happen. The beatings, that is. Beetlejuice hates it. He's been living with them for about three months now; not killing her dad was killing him.

"Y/N!" Beetlejuice called from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Y/N put down the cleaning spray and walked to the kitchen.

The sight that Y/N was greeted by made her choke back a laugh. B/N was in his high chair, giggling his head off. Beetlejuice was crouched down in front of him, his face and clothes covered in food.

"B-Beej?" Y/N couldn't help it anymore and burst out laughing.

"Yeah, haha Y/N." He rolled his eyes but eventually began to chuckle. He got up and grabbed a rag, cleaning himself off the best he could. "He won't eat his food."

"So you decided to wear it instead?" Y/N giggled, going to the cupboard and pulling out another pouch on baby food.

"Oh, you are hilarious." He rolled his eyes, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Y/N knelt in front of B/N and made a funny face. B/N roared with laughter and Y/N managed to get in a spoonful of food.

"Hey, how did you do that?" Beetlejuice asked confusedly, kneeling down next to Y/N.

"You have to make him laugh." She replied, pulling another funny face.

B/N found it hilarious and howled with laughter. Y/N managed to sneak in another mouthful and passed it to Beetlejuice. "You wanna try?"

Beetlejuice nodded and took the spoon and food. He pulled a funny face and B/N's face lit up with laughter. Beetlejuice's face lit up at this as well. He hadn't even looked after a baby before he came to the Maitlands' house.

"Check you out." She smiled at Beetlejuice, standing up and placing a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at her and blushed. He gave her a quick nod and got back to feeding B/N.

Y/N smiled and left the kitchen to get back to cleaning, humming as she went along.

Her dad came home about 2 hours later. As soon as she heard her dad's car door slam she stopped what she was doing and ran to Beetlejuice.

"Beej, take B/N upstairs." She looked from Beetlejuice to the front door.

Beetlejuice hated this part of the day. The time that he had to take B/N upstairs and leave Y/N to get beaten.

"Y/N, plea-" Beetlejuice practically begged.

"Beej, you know that if he sees B/N he'll hurt him. Please take him upstairs." Y/N kissed B/N's cheek and looked up at Beetlejuice, kissing his cheek too.

Beetlejuice blushed and looked down. "Please just let me take care of him."

Y/N heard the front door slam.

"Fuck." She looked at Beetlejuice. "Please, Beej..."

"Y/N!" Her dad roared.

Y/N took nodded at Beetlejuice and turned on her heels. As soon as she heard Beetlejuice's steps going up the stairs she let out the breath that she didn't know that she was holding.