Beetlejuice X Baddass!Reader -Part 2- 💚

WARNING: CONTAINS LIGHT SMUT

Y/N grinned to herself. Today way Saturday, which meant Lydia and Beetlejuice were coming over to watch movies. Y/N was up at 7, pottering around the house, cleaning, making sure snacks were ready and that Netflix was on. She was just about to sit on the sofa when she heard the doorbell ding. She jumped up, all of the fatigue she had earlier felt dissipating.

"Coming!" She sang, pacing to the door. She opened it with a wide grin on her face. "Hey, Beej, hey Lyd-" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around. There wasn't anybody there.

"Uhh.." She looked around one more time before closing it. "Weird..." She walked back into the living room, only to be met by Beetlejuice sitting on the couch.

"FUCK!" Y/N screamed, surprised to find him in her house. This made Beetlejuice jump.

"Jesus Christ, Y/N it's a good thing I'm already dead." He held a hand to his chest like he could've had a heart attack.

After a minute of them both taking deep breaths, they both burst out laughing. Y/N made her way over to the sofa and sat next to Beetlejuice. "No Lydia?" She asked.

"Nah, she's 'sick'" Beetlejuice rolled his eyes. "She was perfectly fine until it was time to leave."

Y/N shrugged and turned towards the T.V. "What do you wanna watch?"

Beetlejuice shrugged. "I don't mind."

Y/N thought for a moment before putting on the first movie she could find. "This'll do."

They sat back and got comfortable. Y/N reached for the bowl of popcorn and one of the bars of chocolate.

"Hey, Beej." She said turning to face him. "Try this." She smiled, placing a handful of popcorn and 2 pieces of chocolate in his hand.

"Why?" He asked, raising his eyebrow skeptically.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Just do it will ya." She reached for some popcorn and chocolate and placed a piece of each in her mouth.

Beetlejuice shrugged and mimicked her actions. His face lit up as he chewed the combination of food. He finished before Y/N and grinned like a kid in a candy shop.

"Holy hell, Y/N. That's delicious!" He shoved more in his mouth making Y/N laugh.

They went on like this for a while. Finding weird food combos and slowly getting closer to each other. Even though Lydia wasn't there, they had a blast. They didn't really spend a lot of time alone together, but they felt comfortable enough to have fun together. However, everything changed when things got a little hot and heavy in the movie thye were watching. Y/N didn't know that the movie she had put on was an 18. She also didn't know that it involved full-on sex scenes. She did now though. And so did Beetlejuice. So there they were. Sat, shoulders touching, on the sofa. Watching porn. Oh, how awkward this was. The most awkward thing about this though, was that it seemed to turn Beetlejuice on. Well, that's what the bulge in his pants said anyway.

Y/N tried to look away, She hoped that the scene would be over soon and they could get back to joking around. Her eyes were glued to the T.V; she was becoming very frustrated. Sexually frustrated. She couldn't take it anymore. She trailed her hand slowly down to her underwear. Trying to be as unnoticeable as she could, she snuck her hand under the blanket and through the thin fabric of her underwear. Her heart was beginning to beat faster, she was getting more and more excited. She glanced over at Beetlejuice one more time before pushing past her underwear. She let out a shaky sigh and she traced circled around her clit. She began to breath heavily, picking up the pace and inserting a finger inside herself. She choked back a moan, bucking her hips slightly. This caught Beetlejuice's attention. He looked over at her and his eyes widened. A wave of realization washed over him. She was masturbating.

He took a deep breath before leaning over and trailing his hand up her leg. Her breath hitched and she turned her head to look at Beetlejuice.

"Bee-" She was silenced by her own moan. His hand found its way to her underwear and he was rubbing her through the fabric.

Beetlejuice smirked and pushed past the fabric. He massaged his fingers through her folds. He inserted and finger and pumped it in and out slowly. Y/N let out another moan, gripping his arm.

"Y-Yes, Beej~"

He added another finger, pumping in and out rhythmically. Beetlejuice leaned down and began to lick and suck her neck, causing small mewls to escape her mouth. He pressed his thumb to her clit and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves. This was enough to send Y/N over the edge. She curled her toes and thrw her head back.

"B-Beej, I'm-" She didn't get to finish that sentence before she released on Beetlejuice's hand.

He smirked and brought his hand up to his mouth, licking it clean. Y/N sat, panting. That was her first time doing anything sexual - other than masturbating - and it was amazing. She looked up at Beej and smirked.

"That-" She took a deep breath. "Was amazing..."

He looked down at her and raised his eyebrow, "Was that your first time doing that?" He asked, confusedly.

"Yep." She smiled awkwardly, looking back at the T.V.

"Guess I'll have to show you the ropes." He smirked, glancing back at the T.V. "Next sex scene, we'll do something else~" 

Y/N looked down shyly and leaned against Beetlejuice. He put his arm around her shoulder and held her close. This was going to be a longgggg movie day.

(A/N: AHHHHH. So that was my first lime! I've never written anything sexual before so this was wayyy out of my comfort zone. Also, I'm sorry that it wasn't very long, I wanted it to be more focused on the lime than how many words I typed. Thanks for reading!)