Beetlejuice X Abused!Reader ❤️

A/N: I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I APOLOGISE IF THIS ISN'T ACCURATE OR IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE.

WARNINGS: VERBAL ABUSE, PHYSICAL ABUSE.

Y/N looked out of the car window, listening to music. I wonder what it looks like? Y/N thought as she studied the landscape. After her mum died, her father decided that they were moving. So here she was, driving to her new nome with her father and baby brother. Y/N snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her father shouting. She pulled her earphones out and shot her head up.

"Y/N, I SWEAR TO GOD SHIT HIM UP." He yelled at her, looking over his shoulder.

Y/N scrambled to see what was wrong with her brother. "Hey, hey, B/N, what's wrong?" She soon realized that he was missing his pacifier. She looked around whilst also trying to stop him from crying. "Ah-hah!" She smiled, finding it wedged between his leg and his baby seat. "Here you go, B/N."

He cooed and began to fall asleep, worn out from the crying Y/N guessed. She wondered how much longer it was going to be before they got there, but she knew better than to ask. Her dad wasn't the...friendliest type.

After about another hour, they drove into a little down. It's cute. Y/N thought. She stared longingly at the woods. She loved the woods, but her father would never let her go. She had to unpack the bags. Heck, he'd probably make her unpack ALL of the bags.

Shortly they pulled into a driveway. Y/N glanced out of the window and her eyes widened. The house was HUGE. How the hell could they afford this?? The car came to a stop and her dad cut the engine. He turned to face them.

"Y/N." He said bitterly. "I didn't hire any movers and I'm tired from driving all the way up here, so you unpack the boxes."

She looked down, avoiding eye contact with her dad. "Yes, dad. But what about B/N?"

He scowled at her. "I am capable of watching my own son, Y/N." He got out and slammed the door behind him, waking B/N up.

He began to wake up and cry. This angered Y/N's dad. "UGH, Y/N, TAKE THIS FUCKING KID. YOU CAN UNPACK THE BAGS LATER." He slammed B/N's door, scaring him and making him cry harder.

"Hey, hey, B/N. It's okay, he went into the house." Y/N unstrapped him and picked the two-year-old up. She made a funny face and held him close to her chest. "Shhhh, shhh, I won't let him ever hurt you." She stroked his head and smiled down at him. He was the reason she was still here after all. She shuffled over to the door and opened it. She stepped out, cradling B/N in her arms.

She took a moment to really look at the house. It was...gorgeous. She studied the exterior completely, starting from bottom to top. Her eyes lingered on the window of the top floor. She thought she saw someone, a woman? She furrowed her eyebrows and looked harder. Beside the woman was a man. Was she going insane?

"Y/N, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE." Her father screamed from the patio. She cast the window one last glance, the man and woman nowhere to be seen. She shrugged it off and hurried towards the house.

-TIME SKIP-

It had been a few weeks and they were beginning to settle in. Y/N had been seeing things- weird things- happen around the house. Floating objects, things move in the corner of her eye, ya know, weird stuff. She didn't exactly know what to do about them though. She couldn't tell her dad, he wouldn't believe her and get mad at her for bothering him. She hadn't started school yet so she didn't have any friends to talk about it with. So she chose to internalize it. In the beginning, she tried to ignore it, play it off as her imagination or early signs of a mental breakdown, but eventually her dad began to notice things too. Things that were out of place, things that were smashed. He, of course, blamed it on her and she was subsequentially beat. Things came to a halt after that though, so at least she wasn't blamed anymore. Of course, her father found other things to flip out about. A dish (that he usually left) in the sink, that she hadn't washed or her little brother crying. Y/N was depressed. She hated her life. She hated her dad. But she loved her little brother, and if she offed herself, her dad would only start to take his frustration out on B/N. That was a terrifying thought, and Y/N would never let that happen.