Chapter 13: Nothing Was the Same

⚠️ This chapter contains sexual content.

Dawn's lips taste just how I remember them, like spearmint gum and cotton candy. I taste as much of her as I can, kissing and sucking her neck as I wrap my hands under her thighs to bring her closer to me. The counter is right behind her, so I sit her down on top, moving between her open legs to press my erection against her.

Her lips mumble my name as she tugs at my belt buckle to loosen it, and I think about what my name would sound like coming from Vanessa's lips in this moment...

Pushing those thoughts deeper down, I concentrate on Dawn's body in front of mine. She's topless now, her perky breasts in each of my hands. I used to love looking at those breasts, and now I just wish they belonged to someone else...

My pants have somehow fallen to my ankles and Dawn is now stroking me, my cock pulsing beneath her touch. She bites down on her bottom lip, and I close my eyes as she takes me fully into her mouth. Her tongue swirls and the suction she creates around me is exquisite. I'm getting closer and closer as she sucks and licks, her long lashes hooded as she looks up at me from her position on her knees.

"Dee. I need to fuck you," I grumble, pulling her up to a standing position.

She gasps in surprise as I yank her short skirt up around her waist and spin her around so her back faces me, pinning her front against the wall.

Her fingers spread out on the bare wall, trying to find a grip as I push into her from behind. I move at a faster pace, thrusting in and out of her over and over, my breathing speeding up to match the pace of my thrusts.

"Oh god Chris! I've missed this. I've missed you," Dawn moans. I pretend not to hear her, and as I pick up my pace more and more, I can feel myself getting closer to the edge.

Her hot breathing matches mine, our bodies in sync as we grind and move with each other, and that's all it takes for me to come undone.

I spill into her with my eyes shut, and I can feel her body shaking as she orgasms around me.

It wasn't the same as before, and as I step back into my boxer shorts and yank my jeans up, I further survey Dawn's flawless body. She's a gorgeous creature, she always has been, but for me, her outer appearance will always be tainted by the lies she told in our past.

She slips her sweater back on, and I don't say anything as I stare at her, which is probably the wrong thing to do in the moment. I feel like shit for doing this to her, for using her in this way.

Dawn reads my distant behavior immediately. Her eyes soften, another indicator that she's changed at least when it comes to empathy. Striding over to me, she runs her dark burgundy fingernails through my hair as she presses her lips to mine once again.

"I want to try this out again. I know it may take you some time to come around, but I've always loved you and I - I just need you to give me another chance."

Dawn's big blue eyes are pleading, desperation clear in her voice. I know I shouldn't lead her on, especially when I have no intention of seeing it through, but it's the only solution I can think of that might help me get over Vanessa Harrison.

I nod my head slowly, my jawline tensing, before saying, "Okay."

Dawn grins at me, but the smile doesn't last long. She's never been one to show much affection.

"Okay." She matches my tone. "Great, then I'll see you soon?"

I nod my head slowly again, disappointed in my callous behavior. I don't say anything when she grabs her leather jacket, mumbling something about stopping by later, as she exits my apartment.

—————————————————————

Let me know what you thought of our first erotic chapter in the comments! Also, what did you think of Dawn? ALL feedback is welcome, the good, the bad and the ugly! 😇

Don't forget to VOTE ⭐️