십칠 Traitor

I slowly open my eyes to see Yo laying asleep beside me, I smile softly. I haven't woken to an instant feeling of warmth in a long time, his mere presence makes me happier. I cup his soft face in my hand, a big baby.

His lips curl up into a smile and his eyes open, "Morning," He says in a husky voice.

"Morning," I say back quietly, I lean down and kiss his soft lips, fuck the rules I know I'm not even married yet and that this sin could kill me but god damn last night made me want him so much more.

"Princess?" He asks with a smirk, "I like it when you make the moves," He says as he sits up, I sit up as well, "Feels good to be wanted," He says softly.

"Prince Yo, the court ladies wish to come dress you," HUH? I forgot he would be dressed by other woman, ugh why does the though annoy me? I look at him with a warning look and he laughs.

"Its okay, I think I have to dress myself," He says back as he continues laughing at my expression, "You don't like it?" He asks as he brings his head closer to tease me, I roll my eyes and push his face away, he just laughs. He grabs the hand I used to push him away and pulls me closer, I now notice that his loose hanbok is now off.

Did I do that?

He holds me in his arms and I try my best to not react to his bare skin.

"H-Hurry and get changed," I say, he smirks as he brings his head closer towards my neck.

"왜 wae?" He whispers teasingly as his lips brush over my neck, oh god damn.

"Your court ladies are right outside," I say, he chuckles a low sexy chuckle.

"Does it bother you?" He asks in the same low voice, I turn my head to look into his dark mischievous eyes,

"Yo," I say, "We don't have time, we need to organise our plans against Jang," I say with a sigh, he smiles...what?

"I already have it under control," He says as he tightens his grip slightly, "You should take some time to speak with Seondeok, I'll take care of the drama for now,"

"I forgot about that," I say shaking my head.

"No one around here is good at keeping their eyes closed," He says, suddenly going into prince mode, "I wouldn't be surprised if she had her own suspicions, you will find a way, I promise,"

I think about his words for a moment, he has a point. I feel calmer, realistically she would probably know about it. I jump out of his arms and stretch.

"oKAY PRINCE!" I say energetically, "We have some evil people to take down, I'll go unite the family and you'll run the spies?" He looks at with that same satisfied look before he laughs and turns his head slightly to the side as if to say 'classic.'

"Okay Princess," He says matching my energy, "Lets take them down together!" He says raising his hand and his voice, I run over and grab his hand.

"Fighting!" I say, a phrase Jin Yi has spread through the palace, he laughs.

--

"This sounds like treason," Seondeok says as she pulls out another arrow after Jin Yi and I explain the whole situation to her, "Has Prince Yo gotten spies on her?" She focus on the arrow in her hand, we shouldn't have disturbed her during shooting practice.

"O," I say, "What should we do? She's our elder sister,"

"She's a traitor, I knew she would never be good enough for the throne," Seondeok says shaking her head, "We must alert the authorities, we will send men through the forest tonight and catch them red handed, she will be hanged," WHAT? My eyes go wide, Hang Jang? After everything?

"She's your sister!" I yell, "She practically raised me! You want to kill her?"

"She's a traitor," seondeok says sternly, "You're too young to understand, everyone would kill her right now,"

"We shouldn't kill her, can we at last talk to her?" I ask, seondeok rolls her eyes.

"I've had my eye on her for a while, shes up to no good," Seondeok says as she shoots another arrow, I look at her with shock.

"Bullseye!" A Eunuch below yells.

"Who even are you?" I ask as I look at her with shock, she finally turns to look at me.

"What?" Seondeok asks angrily, "Grow up Seol, she's not your role model sister and she never has been, don't you get it? She never loved you," Seondeok says, "I didn't want to be the one to tell you but it looks like you're in denial,"

"So when do we send the men?" Jin Yi asks, seondeok turns to her, "We saw them right after the sun went down,"

"We'll send them just after then,"

"How many do we want?" Jin Yi asks, I need to be rational.

"Not too many, we saw around twenty men but we can't be too loud or obvious," I say, "Yo managed to sneak into the group so it would better to just do an inside job,"

"Okay, I'll discuss the plans with Yo," Seondeok says, "These men will harm us, its good we weave them out,"

"How much do you know?" I ask her, "About the whole situation?"

"I know enough," Seondeok says, "Can you get me a poisonous potion?"

"Of course," I say, "How lethal?"

"Very,"