2

2 weeks later

Felix walked down the hall while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, honey."

Felix smiles at his mom and sits down. "Have you made any friends?" She asks as she sets the plate of pancakes in front of him.

Felix nods his head with a big and holds up 5 fingers. "That's good!"

Felix smiles and eats his breakfast. He finished and cleaned off his plate before walking back to his room and getting dressed. He looked in the mirror and smiles proudly at himself.

He was wearing a black high-waisted skirt, a brown sweater tucked in, and a black jacket. He fixed his hair and puts small hoop earrings in before walking downstairs again.

He slipped on his shoes and his mom walked over. "Ready?" She asks. Felix stands up and picks up his bag smiling.

____

Felix waves to his mom as he got out after she kissed his cheek. He walked over and saw Chan waving excitedly. Felix walked over and the older hugged him tightly. "Channie hyung, don't suffocate him," Jeongin says. Chan steps back as he rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry."

Felix looks around and his eyebrows furrow. "You looking for Changbin?" Chan asks. Felix nods his head. "He had a doctor's appointment, he should be back by 3rd period," Chan explains and they walked into the school.

____

"How much longer?"

Changbin played with his fingers as he listened to his mom and the doctor talk.

"We don't know. He's been taking his medication correct?"

It doesn't work

"Yes, of course."

"Eye drops too?"

They don't work either.

"Yes, every night."

"I don't know then. It's still a little early to tell. The accident only happened 2 months ago."

Changbin sighs quietly at the memory of the accident.

It was his father who made him like this. His father, you see, was a drug addict yet his mother still surprisingly loved him. But that all changed one evening.

2 months ago

Changbin sat in his room working on music for fun. His mother was out at work while his dad was most likely doing some type of drug. He never liked his father. It looked from what Changbin could see that he didn't want a son like him. Nothing was wrong with Changbin, he liked to sit in his room and work on music.

Since Changbin had his headphones on, he didn't hear his bedroom door open and close. He glanced over to see a glass of water. He took his headphones off and rested them on his computer. He grabbed the glass and picked up his phone as he drank it. He was halfway done with it when he felt his throat close up.

He woke up in the hospital with the sound of his crying mother next to him. He opened his eyes yet saw nothing.

"Mom? Mom, why can't I see?"

"Okay, Changbin, let's go."

Changbin grabs his mom's hand that she was holding out and they went to the front desk.

"How much longer, mom?" Changbin asks after she paid. "I don't know, honey. Soon hopefully." Changbin sighs and gets in the car. He buckles in and his mom drives to the school. "How's school going?" She asks. "Fine," Changbin answers. It's always awkward between them ever since the accident. Changbin told his mom about the man he called a father but she never listened.

Her love always blinded her when it came to the man.