6

"Stop!"

The man ignored his own son as he walked towards his wife.

"Stop! You're going to hurt her!"

The boy ran over and tried to pull his father away.

Tears were running down the boys cheeks as he tried to stop his father from hurting his mother.

The man growled and spun around, shoving him to the ground.

"What? You can't do anything. You're just a gay fag who can't even find a boyfriend. Nobody loves you. Not me, not your mother, not your friends. Nobody. You're a disappointment to this world and to us. Your mother puts up with you just because I do. This is the-"

Felix shot up in bed in a cold sweat. He felt himself shaking and he whimpered and hugged himself.

He wished he had someone, not his mother, to calm him down. He hated when he had night terrors from his life back in Australia. Felix laid back down and hugged the pillow next to him. He tried to fall back asleep but it didn't happened.

He was scared that he could be asleep and never wake up.  He didn't realize he was crying until his wet cheek was soaked more.  He picked up his face and wipes his tears. He reached over to his sidetable and grabbed his phone. He laid on hia back and opened it.

He opened his photo gallery and goes through the pictures and videos of his new friends.  It may have only been almost a whole month since he's joined the school but they already had made lots of memories through the month. Felix stopped on a photo of just him and Changbin talking. It was a cute picture, to Felix at least.

Felix smiles at the memory. Instead of Changbin just staring ahead of him, Felix turned his head so he could face him before staring his sign.

Felix stopped on a picture to show the Fall festival they apparently had every October at the school. Felix would love to go with everyone, but Jisung didn't like heavily crowed areas and Changbin couldn't see and he didn't want to leave them behind.

They were all talking about having a sleepover since the Friday of the opening of the Festival was a holiday. They were deciding on who's house to have it at and everyone kept saying Chan'sh house who said it was a possibility.

Felix yawned as he finally started to feel sleepy again. He shut his phone off and set it on the side table and rolled over onto his side and fell back asleep.

____

Felix woke up and took a shower, which relaxed him. He changed into boyfriend jeans and a simple sweatshirt.

He was in a slightly better mood than yesterday. At least with his mom.  His father he wanted to shove him down the sewage drain so he can be with pennywise and they can have a demon baby together.

He walked downstairs to see only his mother. He walked over and kisses her cheek before grabbing an apple. "No pancakes?" She asks as her eyebrows furrow.

Felix shook his head. "Honey, I'm sorry. I really am," She says.  Felix just gave her a reassuring smile. "Are you okay? Your-"

"Morning son."

Felix choked on the piece of apple in his mouth when his father hit his back. "Morning," Felix says spitting out the piece in the trash can.

"Bo-"

"Studying with my friends! Can't fail that big test," Felix says as he walked to the front door.

He slippes his shoes on and puts his bag over his shoulder. "Welp! Gotta blast! Bye!"

After he left, the man turned to his wife with a frown. "I feel like he's avoiding me. I've changed, right dear?"

Ms. Lee gave the most forces smile she could. "Of course, honey! He's just...still getting used to the new school. That's all," Ms. Lee says.

The man raises a brow at her. "Foods almost ready! Go get changed and we can go somewhere afterward." The man smiles and kisses her cheek before leaving.

After he was out of sight, she raised her hand and wiped the spot where the snake had kissed her.

It was like poison that was sinking into her skin and she hated it.

She liked when her son wasn't being forced to like his father. Right now, she just wanted to shove the man out onto the highway and hope he gets hit.

He's done enough to the family that she wanted to fight for it.