7

1 week later

Felix came home with a smile on his face.

He entered the house only to be met with a scene he wished never happened again. He dropped his bag and ran over to his insane father and yanked him away.

"What the hell! You can't hurt my mother!" Felix shouts. The man only chuckled and walked forward.

"Do you know who she is seeing, son?" He asks. Felix clenched his fist. "Of course I do! I've met him and he's way better than you! I wish he had given life to me and not you," he snapped.

The man eyes narrowed and he took strides forward. He grabbed a fist full of Felix's hair and yanked it forward. "You do not talk to your father like that," he growls throwing Felix aside, Felix hitting the couch.

"Y-You're not my father! You've never been mine!"

The man ignored him and walked over to his wife who was in pain and bleeding a little.

Felix choked out a sob and he stumbled up. "Boy, don't come near me unless you want to end up like your sister."

Felix clenched his fist. "Don't talk about her like that, you bitch," Felix mumbles causing the man to spin around. Felix's eyes went to the object in thr man's hand and gulped.

A knife.

"What'd you say?"

Felix's eyes went to his mom who was giving him a pleading look. He looked at the man and rolled his shoulders back. "Don't talk about her, bitch."

The man lunges forward, tackling Felix to the ground. Felix knew, if he died he could atleast see his sisters again.

Felix clenched his eyes as tears rolled down his cheek.

The cold, sharp point of the knife ran across his wet cheek. "Nobody will ever like you," the man said standing up and yanking Felix up.

"Your friends put up with you cause they feel bad."

Felix took the pain for his mother like always.

He was punched, slammed against the wall, cut across his arm and face.

"You're a fag who nobody can love, not even your own mother."

Felix looks at him and shoved him, hard. "She loves me. She loves me more than you, psycho. You'll never be loved again."

The knife was dropped.

"You'll...

One push

...never

Another push and a stumble

...be my

One last push and Felix grabbed the man's collar.

...father again,"

Felix punched the man, hard as he let go of his collar.

"You're a bitch ass person who was never taught what love was."

Another punch and tears ran down his cheek.

"Y-Your just some who uses people as punching bags because that all you were used for! You took the pain and used it against your own god damn wife! You listened to your parents who said gay people should go to hell."

The man fell to the floor in shock after his son's punch.

"Guess what, your going to hell first."

The man collapsed before Felix  could do anything because his mother hit him over the head with a frying pan.

Felix quickly caught his mother and picked her up bridal style.

He set her on the couch as he called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

____

Chan pushed the hospital doors opening and brought Changbin in.

"Watch it, hyung. Blind bitch here," Changbin grumbles. He was asleep before Chan yanked him out of his room.

"Patient name?"

Chan thinks back at Felix's text. "O-Oh! Jacki Lee?" The nurse nods her head and looks her up. "Room 325," she informs with a smile.

Chan smiles and drags Changbin over to the elevator. "Why did I have to come again?" Changbin asks, unclear about the whole thing.

"Cause, Ms. Lee is Felix's mom and you are here to make sure Felix doesn't do anything."

Changbin sighs and nods his head, now worried. They arrived and Chan's eyebrows furrow at the man inside. "What?" Changbin asks. "Someone's in there. I don't know who they are but..."

Chan made eye contact with Felix who walks over and opens the door. They walk in and Chan hands Changbin over to Felix who stumbles into the younger's arms.

Felix giggles and Changbin hugs him and rests his head on his shoulder.

"Felix, who are they?" The man asks.

Felix clears his throat. "Friends," Felix says.

Changbin smiles and whispers, "Your voice is deep." Felix blushes and smacks Changbin's back only earning a chuckle.

The man's face brighten. "From school?" He asks, Felix nodding. "That's good. I'll watch over your mother, you go spend time with th-"

"Son, what happened to your eyes?"

Changbin looks at the man. "U-Uh...I'm blind," Changbin says. "May I ask how? Or were you always blind?" He asks.

"Uh...dad was a drug addict and put something in water and gave it to me," Changbin explains.

The man eyebrows furrow and he nods his head. "Okay, Felix..."

"I know, Mr. Choi," Felix says with a chuckle. "Okay, see you tonight." Felix nods his head and the three leave.

"Who is he?" Chan asks. "My mom's boyfriend. They've been dating for a couple months." Chan nods his head. "He's in a suit, whys that?" He asks. "My mom doesn't see it yet but he's a buisness man."