3

A couple more weeks later

Changbin smiles when he felt a small hand in his.

Good morning

"Good morning to you too, Felix," Changbin says with a smile.

Felix smiled back at Changbin, even though he couldn't see it, and they walked to class. It was now a daily thing for Felix to hold Changbin's hand when they walked to class mostly because Felix didn't want Changbin to fall.

"How was your weekend?" Changbin asks. Good! Felix leans his head on Changbin's shoulder before lifting it back up. They enter the classroom and sat at their table in the back. How was yours? Changbin smiles as he felt Felix start to play with his fingers. "It was a weekend. Nothing special."

A frown came to Felix's face as he looked at the older as he slowly stopped playing with his fingers. What did you do? Felix asks. Changbin sighs and plays with Felix's rings. "Just sat in my room. My mom had work and I didn't feel like going out," Changbin explains.

Felix hums in response and the teacher walks in. "Okay, class, quiet down."

____

3rd period ended and Changbin waited till everyone left before standing up and putting his bag over his shoulder. Felix helped him stand up and the two left to the cafeteria. "What do you think everyone's whispering about?" Changbin asks. Felix shrugs his shoulder, I don't know. It might be a new student. Changbin hums in response and Felix opens the door and stops. "What's wrong?" Changbin asks. The table is full. Let's go sit on the roof. Felix signs earning a nod from Changbin.

Chan frowns as he watched Changbin and Felix leave. "What's wrong, hyungie?" Jeongin asks. "Felix and Changbin left since...the tables full," Chan explains. Jeongin frowns and looks at the two people who were sitting with them, one already looking at Jeongin. Since Jeongin liked his hyungs, he didn't like how these two new kids think they can just walk over to their table and sit down.

Instead of just smiling back at them, Jeongin glared hard at them. "Innie, glaring isn't nice," Chan says ruffling the boy's hair. Jeongin looked away from the boy and at Chan. "Okay, hyung."

Minho glares at the boy who was trying to flirt with Jisung who was obviously uncomfortable and moving closer to Minho for help. "Hey, mind stopping? You're making him uncomfortable," Minho says as he slips his hand under Jisung's slightly shaking hand.

The boy cocks a brow at Minho before turning to face the others.

Minho leans towards Jisung's ear and whispers comforting words while rubbing the back of his hand to calm his nerves.

Felix hugged Changbin, signaling goodbye, and walked to his mom's car.

He got inside and buckled in. "How was school?" She asks. Usually, she wouldn't ask questions in the car.

"Baby, I know you don't like talking, but I'm your mom." Felix nods his head as he looks down. "Remember, he can't get you here," she says.

Felix inhales and nods his head.

"So? How was school?" She asks, hoping to get a verbal answer from her son. "Good. The...lunch table was full so Changbin and I sat on the roof," Felix explains. She quickly looks at her son and wiggles her eyebrows. Felix's face turned a bright red and he covered his face. "M-Mom!" Felix stutters out.

She chuckles and turns her attention back to the road. "He seemed surprised when you hugged him, whys that?" She asks. "Be...Because he's temporary blind. I don't know how he got it but he is. I don't think he knew I was going to hug him. I did it really fast." Ms. Lee chuckles at her rambling son. "Do you like him?" Felix stops short at his mom's interruption. "I've been at this school for 4 weeks. I'm still going slow."

She smiles. "Okay, honey, how are your other friends?" She asks. "Great! They're all very different but very accepting," Felix says with a big smile. "How so?" His mom asked.

"Well Chan, he has Insomnia so it's difficult for him to fall asleep. Minho has anger issues but Jisung can calm him down lucky. Changbin is of course temporarily blind so I'm his eyes. Hyunjin has Parasomnias and has night terros almost everynight. Jisung has agoraphobia which means he gets anxious from being in big public places like school. He has to walk close to Minho when they go to class together or me and Changbin. Seungmin is deaf from something. Jeongin has separation anxiety."

His mother frowns. "Must be hard for him," she says, referring to Jeongin. Felix shrugs his shoulder. "The only time I see him super stressed is when Chan isn't around." She hums and they pull into the driveway. "I got a late-night shift, you'll be fine on your own, right?" Felix nods his head, feeling no more energy to talk anymore. "Okay." She pulls into the driveway and Felix gets out. "Bye, baby." Felix waves and walks to the front door.